Ch.12- From 3 to 9

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.12- From 3 to 9

"Life's not a game you can play to get even. We all make mistakes, but we need to move on~"

"Thank you again Midoriya-san." You bowed politely to the plump green haired woman in front of you.

Inko smiled softly and pet your furry friend who's head was resting on her lap. "It's my pleasure (Last Name)-san. I'll take good care of Bo, now you two need to get going."

"Of course. We don't want to be late!" Izuku grabbed his bag and you did the same with yours.

"Thank you again! I'll see you in a couple days Bobo!" You called and walked to the door. Izuku and his mother hugged for a few moments before he gently pushed her away and flashed her a smile.

"Be safe you two..." Inko whispered as the door closed behind you two.

Later~

"Deku-kun! (Name)-chan!" Ochaco gushed as she saw you and Izuku joining the large group of students waiting to leave for the training camp.

"Uraraka-chan!" You called out and took her hand in yours gently squeezing it in an exciting greeting. "I'm so excited! I've never done this sort of thing before!"

Her brown eyes widened and she gasped. "R-really? Did you not even get invited to parties or sleepovers or go on class trips before?"

You laughed coldly and poked two of your fingers together. "Heh... The first time I went to school was when I was 10... and by then I was already ostracized without them even knowing I had a quirk. I guess you could say I was labeled a... loner."

"Well that's no good! I hereby declare this trip to be used to make up for 15 years of not having a fun class life!" Iida suddenly called out and you laughed.

"Yeah yeah!" Ochaco agreed and nodded with the class president.

You and Izuku exchanged glances before laughing a bit at their animated actions. Those two certainly were quite the excitable pair. But you wouldn't want it any other way.

Soon enough the bus was being filled with bags and Class 1-A was being filed in and finding their seats. You were standing behind the usual trio of Izuku, Ochaco & Iida waiting patiently to get on. A few people in front of you was Bakugou, Kaminari & Kirishima.

They appeared to be having a lively discussion, or at least the two latter did. Bakugou just looked more annoyed than anything. You stared unconsciously at how he rolled those irritated and annoyed looking red hues, and how just by the movement of his lips you could tell he was clicking his tongue at them.

You shook your head and reminded yourself of your conversation yesterday. Bakugou was too focused on his dream! It wouldn't be right of you to distract him from it! You had to focus on yourself! You could focus on your feelings again after 2 things happened:

Your bad luck was under control

UA declared you had passed their 'rehab' class

You groaned internally as you shoved your bag under the bus. Those two things seemed pretty far fetched... if not impossible.

Shaking your head of these negative thoughts, you stepped up onto the section for seating. This trip was to have fun and grow, no more bad thoughts during this trip! This trip was to have fun with your classmates, all of them.