Ch.30- An Ending For All

Entangle

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Ch.30- An Ending For All

"One thing I won't do. Is to let you go alone to face the fight~"

It sounded like your alarm was going off again, the annoying beeping telling you it was time to wake up and get ready for class today. The soft but constant stream of beeps persisting you to reach over and turn off the alarm.

However, as you attempted to turn off the alarm, you realized your arm was unable to move. It was stiff and tight, wrapped in something restricting its movements.

You groaned and opened your eyes, a familiar sight greeting you back. Though this time it was not in a familiar place. While the ceiling was a pastel white and the the buzzing of the lights above told you that they had been one for a while. It was obvious that you were not back in your dorm room.

A moments confusion passed over you and you blinked it away as you came to the realization of where you were and how you got here. You calmed yourself, upon realizing the lights started to flicker from your nerves working up.

Not having the strength to move, but enough to at least tilt your head, you could see you were in a hospital room. Not the nurse's office at UA, but rather the hospital you had woken up at after that doomed summer camp.

The second thing that crossed your mind after recollecting your memories and acknowledging your whereabouts, was the current state of everyone else. Katsuki had been injured as well, and who knows about your fellow classmates.

Lucky for you, the answer would come a moments later as the door to your room gently pushed in and the parts of a conversation followed.

"-you had such a fucking problem with it, then you should have gone to class."

"Awe dude come on! I'm just nervous cause I've never skipped class before... unlike you..."

You hummed softly, barely audible. Looks like a familiar blonde and redhead had come to visit you during what you had assumed to be school hours. Katsuki most likely had decided to go and Kirishima tagged along as he wanted to provide his best friend moral support.

Your eyes caught onto their forms as they turned into view. Kirishima's hair was down, he obviously not in the mood to do it up in its usual spikes, and his only apparent injury being a single square bandaid on his cheek.

Bakugou looked better than you had expected. He was covered in more bandages on his face and had his hands and forearms wrapped around in more. But other than those, he looked completely normal.

It took them both about 30 seconds to go from their lively conversation to then suddenly seeing you awake and just listening and staring at them from your bedside. Kirishima was the first to react, dropping the backpack in his hands.

His face erupted in a smile a second later, his red hues wide and excited. You had no idea how long you had been out, but he seemed awfully happy to see you awake now.

Bakugou just looked at you with wide eyes, then quickly turned his gaze away. He pointed for Kirishima to stay and he left. You blinked, looking at Kirishima as best you could.

"Doctors told us you were still asleep and if you woke up to get one right away."

He came by your side a moment later, noticing how exhausted you looked. He had heard from Bakugou what happened to you. The recounts and possible embellished details that his explosive friend had muttered turned out to be true when he saw the sorry state you were in: a severe loss of blood, wounds deep enough to possibly leave permanent damage and you had stopped responding all together. The torture was not even the larger issue compared to the actual state you were in when you went into the surgery room.