Ch.14- Mauerbauertraurigkeit

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.14- Mauerbauertraurigkeit

"I know you think you're being selfless, but you're not. I refuse to risk another's pain again~"

"-evacuation-"

"-passed out-"

"-injuries?"

In and out. Silence then a quick word or two followed by that anxiety inducing silence of the dead.

Your eyes flashed open, the blinding light from above you making you hiss out in pain at how bright these lights were. They readjusted slowly and you felt soreness all over yourself: your neck hurt and your side itched.

"Thank God, you're finally awake!"

You glanced over to your side and saw an exhausted looking Kirishima in a chair by your bedside. His hair was not spiked up, nor was the usual grin present on his face. He looked bad, he looked like he hadn't slept.

"Where am I?"

He sighed and cleared his throat. "A hospital back in Tokyo. We... we had to evacuate the summer retreat..."

You paused for a moment trying to understand his words. Evacuate? Why would they have needed to ev-

You choked on your own saliva and air as the memories came back. Toga had found you and stabbed you. She confessed to you that she had joined the League of Villains. Then the League attacked you and the one called Dabi had knocked you out by nearly breaking your back. T-they were trying to kidnap someone to!

"KATSUKI! WHERE IS KATSUKI?!" You shouted suddenly and grabbed Kirishima by his collar, nearly choking him by how harsh your grip was. Your eyes widened and looked at him in such desperation and longing.

He internally noted that Bakugou was no longer Sparky, Bomber, Bakugou-kun or any other nickname... it was his first name being cried out in such a pitiful state.

Kirishima glanced away from you, allowing your fear to become reality and you released him from your grip. You shook your head back and forth, not wanting to believe it. This was some dream right? You were asleep on the bus to the training camp!

Yes that was it! Kirishima was sitting next to you on the bus messing around on his phone while Kaminari made conversation with Sero behind you and the red head! Or you were dreaming after your girl's talk.

Ochaco's foot would be nuzzled by your side, and Toru had stolen your blanket! That's why you were feeling so cold and hurt in this dream! Those mean friends of yours were disturbing your sleep.

You'd wake up soon and eat breakfast with everyone! Midoriya would be helping Iida and Todoroki make scrambled eggs! And the girls and yourself would be making pancakes! The rest of the boys would either be setting the table or cutting fruit!

You would sit next to Bakugou that morning and make conversation with him about anything on your mind. He'd roll his eyes, click his tongue or just simply tell you off in the most colorful way. You'd chuckle and tease him more, enjoying the feeling of his attention on you.

Enjoying him being with you.

"I-I'm gonna wake up soon right! This is nothing b-but a ba-bad dream.." You tried to say out loud to convince yourself, but knew better. Kirishima grabbed you and attempted to give you a hug to comfort you, forgetting the most important rule.

"Let me go! Let me go!" You screamed and punched him in the nose, shoving him off of you and taking several deep breaths in an attempt to calm yourself down. Kirishima rubbed his sore nose. You had clocked him right in the nose, but nothing felt broken luckily.