Ch.26- The Calm Before The Storm

Entangle

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Ch.26- The Calm Before The Storm

"Every smile, every glance could be another chance. That you finally see the love that is me~"

"WhAt IS tHAt?!" Mina hollered, causing you to turn and look at her in slight worry, but mostly confusion.

"Excuse me?" You mumbled, seeing Mina's golden eyes widen in shock, but her smile form in delight.

"Oh goodness." Momo mumbled, her hand rising to her mouth, her eyes casting away as a blush rose on her features.

"I always had a feeling... but this just confirms it." Toru huffed.

"I think we all knew... Bakugou was that type of guy..." Jirou muttered.

"Can someone please explain what you're all going off about?!" Your foot stomped against the ground, headache rising.

"Your collarbone (Name)-chan." Tsu pointed to your skin.

Currently the girls were in the changing room getting ready for today's hero training when Mina had spotted a certain reddish-black marking on your body. They were usually covered up by makeup during the day, but it looked like you had missed one on your collar this morning.

After spending the night in his room after your date on Saturday, you and Katsuki had spent nearly all of Sunday alone together in his room. It was mostly watching a new show you both got hooked on... but there were also quite a few steamy make out sessions as well.

And Katsuki being Katsuki meant he had decided to mark you with his favorite: hickies.

And being the idiot boy he was... he attempted to make out with you again this morning when you woke up in his room, yet again.

Only this time, he was denied so you could cover up his marks. This only made him want to make more, resulting in your dual arrivals to class late this morning. Aizawa-sensei was not pleased.

Luckily it was the later half of the day finally, which meant you could train and kick some ass. But as it turns out, these damn hickies were getting too much attention in your opinion.

"Hehe... Bakugou-kun is quite aggressive, huh?" Ochaco smirked, only for you to throw your skirt at her.

"S-Shut up! At least I'm dating the boy I like!"

Ochaco blushed profusely and covered her face. "I-I don't like anyone!"

You smirked and came in close to her ear. She didn't know you knew, but you didn't want to announce it to everyone.

"I'll tell Midoriya-kun that then."

You rushed away and chuckled and she touched herself and started floating away. She might be your best friend, but even so... no one was off limits when it came to your teasing.

Meanwhile the boys stood around, all staring at Bakugou in a confused manner. The walls were thin, so when the girls in their class had started shouting about 'something Bakugou did to (Name)-chan.' it caught their attention.

Bakugou huffed, sending a glare at them. "Huh? What?"

"N-nothing." Several muttered and went back to changing.

Whatever he did to you must have been something... as the two of you had seemed to become even closer after this weekend. Either way, it must have been quite the sight for all the girls to get a reaction from it.