Ch.1- The Girl With The Cape

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.1

"You don't know what it's like to live in shadows. Always regretting what you've done~"

Walking into their classroom that morning, it was fairly easy to see that, things has been rearranged. The desks were no longer in the rows that had been before, but rather rearranged to make it into rotating aisles of 3, then 4, then 3 and repeating each 3 times.

"It appears that we have an extra desk now." Tenya spoke, stating the obvious that the already arriving students had yet to say aloud themselves.

The class of 20, had not become the class of 21.

"Or maybe we're getting a new student?" Izuku mumbled, trying to find the most rational reason for why a new desk was added so suddenly.

"This late in the year?" Momo questioned him. "It would be awfully strange for U.A. to just let someone in when first year has started already."

"A transfer student maybe?" Toru cheerfully spoke.

"If we are getting a new student, I hope they're nice!" Ochaco smiled brightly.

The classroom door slid open, signalling everyone to excitedly and curiously glance to it and see who it was.

"Awe... it's only Bakugou..." Kirishima sarcastically spoke, watching as the temperamental teen went from 0-100 at the click of the red head's tongue.

"The fuck do you mean it's just me? I'll kill you jackass..." Bakugou slammed the door shut, then noticed the desks. "The fuck happened in here?"

"That's what we were trying to figure out, Kacchan." Izuku attempted to answer, only to earn a scary glare right back.

"I don't care. Who gives two shits?"

And with that, he sulked to the area where his desk usually was and kicked his feet up on the desk.

The bell signalling the beginning of the day was about to begin, and soon Class 1-A manage to re-find their seats (or make their best guess) and were waiting for their unusual teacher to stroll in.

Aizawa-sensei came in a few moments later, looking actually ready to teacher for once along with a newer figure behind him. And though most the the students could not make them out clearly yet, one thing was for certain.

"Another babe~" Denki smiled and gave Kirishima a thumbs up, which he returned along with a large grin.

"Quiet down. She's not some kind of display." Aizawa lazily spoke and marched in, waving his hand behind him, alerting the new girl to follow.

"I know it's been a strange morning already since none of you knew of this but, please welcome your new classmate (Last Name) (First Name). She's our newly accepted student and will be joining our class from here on out."

Immediately, Tenya's hand shot up and Aizawa nodded to him. "Sir, why is U.A. accepting students this late into the term?"

"I'm afraid the reason we allowed (Last Name) into U.A. is confidential and under agreement between herself and our staff. We won't be discussing this topic any further, nor am I or she allowed to."

Quiet mutters resonated at this and Aizawa sighed. "Let's begin class now. Your desk is the empty one next to Midoriya in the back."

You nodded and walked away from your homeroom teacher and towards the empty desk next to the blue with blackish-green hair. He waved a bit, looking nervous to have the mysterious new transfer student next to him.