Ch.21- Contact

Entangle

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Ch.21- Contact

"All the struggles, all the fights, long days, longer nights. Trying to search for this happiness lost in the light~"

White stained red, droplets of the liquid being absorbed by the white fabric. Your hands trembled, holding the wound down feeling the thick liquid seeping through despite your efforts. Your hands become sticky, the color of roses staining your skin and marking the lines in your hands.

His blood was just as red as his eyes, as they were currently struggling to stay open. Teeth gritted from the wound making him groan out in pain, the yelling coming next if this continued. His grip on your wrist held firm, his own hand shaking from the wound on his body, the blood mixing in with that snow white cape he had become accustomed to seeing

Now it was splotched red thanks to him. Though getting to this point wasn't his fault, and he knew you would assume it was yours. But he couldn't speak, that function in his mind had shut off when he realized he was struck and collapsed. Now he was just struggling to give you a look of clarity, while your eyes pooled and dripped.

"Hang on Katsuki... I'm not letting you die on me!" She whimpered, her words attempting to convince herself more then him. But like always her own faults seemed to be winning this game, but this time he was the player.

36 Hours Prior~

"We'll strictly be using teams of 3 from this point on." Aizawa told his students, each dressed to the nines in their updated outfits and looking ready for today's lesson.

"We'll be participating once again in a simulation of heroes-villains-hostages. When teams are formed, you'll all cycle through each position. I'll allow you all to make your teams and when finished we'll start. Don't take longer then needed..." Aizawa waved off.

"(Name)-chan!" Ochaco clung to your arm. "Let's team up!"

"Sounds good to me!" You beamed and then looked around at everyone else forming teams. "Any idea on who our third should be?"

"Are the two of you looking for a third member?" Momo appeared next to you and Ochaco.

"Yes! Do you wanna join us Momo-chan?" You asked, Ochaco nodding to you in agreement.

"I would love to." Momo nodded, completing your team.

After a few moments, everyone had formed their own teams. Aizawa looked over the groups before he spoke again. He pointed to the group of Izuku, Todoroki & Iida assigning them as the hostages for the first round, then to Bakugou, Kirishima and Kaminari letting the other group of boys know that they would be the heroes.

"Uraraka, Yaoyorozu and (Last Name)." He paused a moment in thought seemingly to reconsidered what he was about to say. He shrugged it off, either tossing away his second guess or not caring. "You three will be the villains."

You beamed and soft illuminance occurring as a result. Ochaco glanced at you in curiosity poking your cheek, causing your bright self to turn to her in eager happiness.

"Why so happy?" She asked.

"This is the first time I've been allowed to play the villain!" You answered her, body trembling from anticipation.

"Well you've been rehabilitated completely, so I suppose Aizawa-sensei believed it to be fine for you to pretend." Momo smiled softly at her friend's giddiness. "Even so, we should come up with a plan... we are against Bakugou, Kirishima & Kaminari after all..."