Ch.5- The Man of Shadows

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.5

"That was before, this is now. And when we have a chance to make it better if we try."

"Did you try washing it?"

"Of fucking course I tried washing it! It fucking stayed and dried like this!"

"Well the next step is accepting your death."

Bakugou glared at you from across the train. You chuckled and shrugged at his confused face.

"So not only is your hair 'stuck' but you don't even know memes. I'm disappointed in you Bomber."

"Of fucking course you like those stupid memes... just adds to your lack of femininity."

"Hey, I have boobs and a vag. What else do you want?"

He blushed at the mention of your lady parts and raised his voice. "THERE ARE FUCKING KIDS ON THIS TRAIN! Watch your damn mouth!"

"Talk about the pot calling the kettle black..."

Bakugou scowled and you continued to laugh at him. It had been a few minutes since you had ran into him waiting for the train, and with Izuku running late you decided to try and strike up a conversation with him.

At least the encounter from the weekend had seemed to blow over. He was still glaring and angry and foul mouthed, but at least he was talking to you again. That much made you happy, as seeing him so angry at you after meeting his parents really got to you over the weekend.

"So what are you going to do when you get to class? Kaminari-kun & Kirishima-kun are definitely going to say something."

His eyes widened and then he let out a low husky growl. "If those shits or anyone in class does anything... I'll fucking murder then."

"I wish you luck then, and a peaceful slumber for them when you do." You winked at Bakugou and gave him a thumbs up.

Bakugou stiffened as he saw you smile so sweetly at him. The same warmth and sweaty palms returned from the weekend, as well as his own confusion. Standing up like he was late for a meeting, he scurried off the rain, not wanting to be around you.

Everytime he was... these damn symptoms happened. Was he getting sick? Did you give him some sort of Western virus? Gritting his teeth together, his anger took over and he marched along, ignoring your cries and protest for his sudden pace.

Later~

"Oh no..." You mumbled, rummaging through your bag.

"Is something wrong (Name)-chan?" Izuku asked, glancing at your worried face.

"I can't find my wallet. I must have left it in the classroom." You spoke, getting up from your seat. "I'll be right back."

"Okay, see you in a minute." Ochaco waved as your form passed through the crowded lunch room.

Lunch had just started for the first years, so you had plenty of time to run back into the classroom and grab your lunch money. However, a figure had appeared as soon as you had reached the classroom. Sliding the door to the cafeteria open and walking in like he owned the place, the talkative students began to hush as the man came further in.

He stumbled around a bit and squinted trying to make out faces and signs. He looked to be in his early thirties, maybe mid-thirties if he looked good for his age. His maroon hair was short and seemed to give off that the man had just stumbled out of bed that morning.