A VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hello everyone!

I'm adding this here so all my readers know of my new Wattpad account! I've added several BNHA stories there and I'll include their summaries and links to them below! I hope to see you all following and reading my works there since I've created this new account to start fresh!

Thank you so much for reading Entangle, and I can say with a sureness that if you enjoyed this story you'll like my newer ones as I feel like they are MAJOR improvements over this story as well as the other ones I have on this account!

So please consider checking out the following stories and I hope to see you on my new account!

(ALL LINKS ARE IN THE COMMENTS TO MAKE IT EASY FOR EVERYONE! THANK YOU!)

New Wattpad account - LadysDaze

Enouement (BNHA x Reader) COMPLETED!

(50 Chapters)

All your life you had been plagued with strange and vivid dreams of the future, making you live your life as cautiously as possible. However, despite how careful you had been up until this point, the future is about to take a turn for the worse.And the only way for you and your peers to survive is for you to put your faith and trust into 6 heroes in training who might hold the answers you have been searching for all your life.But the question is- is there enough time to save the future before it's too late?(This series will include a 15 part broad story that will break off into 7 different 5-part ending paths. Each ending is different and has different outcomes for the story. Some good, some bad. The endings will include Bakugou, Kirishima, Todoroki, Kaminari, Midoriya, Shinsou, and Reader.

Blood Bond (Vampire Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Soulmate Au!) COMPLETED!

(20 Chapters) + (30 Chapter Sequel in the Works)

Forever reminded of the mistakes of your father and his life choices, you come face to face with the only monster he could never kill for over 50 years. And right as you believe he's going to kill you as an act of revenge, he ends up sparing your life.Unaware of his motives, you attempt to understand Bakugou Katsuki more, only to truly understand the pain of living an immortal life. But even so, he keeps his distance from you.But... fate appears to have other plans, as the two of you are forced into an unlikely relationship. One that Bakugou is aware of... but refuses to openly acknowledge to anyone.Only time will tell if you are truly star-crossed with the vampire or if something more tragic outlines your entwined lives.

Memento Mori (Bakugou x Reader x Todoroki - Fantasy AU) CURRENT ONGOING SERIES

(40 Chapters)

Magic has existed since the dawn of humanity and through the centuries humans have begun to learn and master the skills needed to have control over their abilities. In this world, the type of magic you use is determined by which God claims you as their kin and as a result, bestows their blessing onto you. Each and every living being has a mark of their God somewhere on their form, showing what Godkin they belong to and what type of base magic they are able to use. However as humanity no longer organizes itself by Godkin like it used to, now dividing into kingdoms and clans, the Gods have become displeased by their disrespect to their gifts. And now... people are no longer dying... or being born. A true crisis that has put all the world on hold and asking questions. However, you have a different question: yours being despite magic being so prominent in your world, why are you the one born without a mark.(A Bakugou x Reader x Todoroki. Readers will get to choose the option of romancing Bakugou or Todoroki after the 20 part basic story. Each ending romance part will have 10 parts. Updated every Wednesday unless my schedule says otherwise)

Pas De Deux (Bakugou Katsuki x Reader - Quirkless Dance/Music AU) CURRENT ONGOING SERIES!

(50 Chapters)

You were an aspiring ballerina, always held back by the echoes left in your home. Working hard to find a place on the stage with a single spotlight. He wanted nothing more than to express himself, but at the risk of losing all he worked for. His own dreams facing a roadblock he never expected or wanted. So as you come to find out the secret he's been keeping one fall day after school, the fear of getting kicked out of UA now present on both your minds... Bakugou and you must learn to rely on one another... or have both of your dreams crushed before they even began.

Follow me for more writing and stories or to just talk on these sites as well!

technicallyflamey (Tumblr!)

Ladysdaze (A03)

LadysDaze (Quotev)