Ch.4- An Eventful Encounter

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch. 4

"You can't just wish it away. The past is the past it will never change~"

"And you're sure that you're all okay?" You asked, twirling a piece of (hair color) strands and awaited for the male on the other side of the line to reply.

"Yes, myself, Midoriya, and Iida all got dismissed. Aside from a few simple scratches and bruises, we're all fine." Todoroki answered back, the monotone in his voice present.

"I'm glad then... sorry for calling you. I know you must be busy with your last day of internships, but Midoriya-kun & Iida-kun were not picking up."

"It's fine. I know we must have worried you all."

"I'm glad you're all safe Todo-kun-"

"T-Todo-kun?"

You rubbed the back of your head and leaned into the wall a bit. Todoroki seemed to have caught off guard with that nickname it seemed.

"Y-yeah. Saying Todoroki-kun takes too long, so I shortened it."

You let out an embarrassed laugh and listened for the half and half boy's reply. When he didn't, you spoke up again, wanting to make sure he was still there.

"Todo-kun?"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay with me calling you that? If not, I'll just say Todoroki-san."

"I'm not particular to either. So whatever one you prefer is fine to me."

"Thanks."

"I should get going now. Father wants to get moving."

"I understand. Be safe and I'll see you in class!"

The line clicked and you sighed. A few days ago you had suddenly received a strange message from Izuku with just an address. Thinking nothing of it, you had ignored the message and continued on with your own day.

But with the news that it had actually been a distress message from Izuku, you had regretted not doing more. Stain had been apprehended at least, and the three boys had some injuries, but seemed to be on good terms once more.

"Just more bad luck..." You rubbed your eyes and glanced down at your furry friend who had been waiting patiently by your feet while you had talked to Shouto. Bo's floppy ears perked up and he glanced at you.

"Well? Are we going, boy?" You cooed and watched as he leapt up excitedly and scurried toward the front door of the apartment.

Aizawa had sent you an email that morning saying that since you had worked so hard all week you could have the final day off. In reality though, you believed it was because of what had occurred in Hosu a few days prior, and that the staff at UA were thinking things over.

Shrugging the thought away, you grabbed a light jacket from the hook by the door and slipped it on. It was always somewhat difficult wearing jackets on top of your trademark cloak, but you always managed to make it work after a few attempts. You reached over for the dog leash next and attached it to your dog's collar, his tail wagging as you did so.

"Let's go clear our heads, boy." You smiled and opened the door. You looked up the sky up above and then quickly ran back inside. You grabbed your purse and slipped a pocket umbrella inside before finally leaving for a nice walk toward downtown.

Downtown~

You were glad to have brought an umbrella when you had seen the downcast dark clouds. As soon as you had gotten off the train the sky decided to pour and pour and pour. It was quite interesting seeing all the people scurry for cover and shelter as you paced with Bo at a lazy speed.