Epilogue (Christmas at the Bakugou's)

(AN- Hello everyone! 

I want to promote my new account, as my other works are posted there as this account is old and will only have the new sequel series posted here. Link is in a comment if u want more BNHA x reader stories from me! My new account is called LadysDaze

I also wanted to tell everyone that I do write commissions for OCs, self insterts, canon pairings, etc. More info can be found on my new account and linked in the comments!)

Thank you and I hope you all enjoy!

Epilouge - Christmas at the Bakugou's

There were many things you had grown used to in your time of being in a relationship with Bakugou Katsuki. One such being that he and his mother had one of the most interesting relationships you had ever witnessed between parent and child. Even more so that you were spending the next two weeks with the small family.

And so currently, you were sitting on one of the chairs in the living room, pouring some tea between yourself and Bakugou Masaru when the sounds of arguing reached your ears once more. The direction seemed to be coming from the kitchen, and as always, your boyfriend was putting up quite the vocal argument with his mother.

"I'm not putting this ugly piece of shit on! So quit tryin', old hag!" He hollered, the sounds of something slamming against the kitchen counter reaching as far as his voice did.

"For fuck's sake, Katsuki!" His mother didn't hold her tongue back in any way. "It's Christmas! Take the stick out of your ass for one day and show a little holiday cheer!"

The noises of a squabble persisted further, the sounds of Bakugou's banshee-like wailing not making you bat an eye, as this had happened the last five days already and you no longer had the patience or the worry to try and save him from every little thing his mother attempted to do.

Finally, the noises quieted down and Mitsuki appeared from the kitchen, a wide smile on her lips and a triumphant air about her. She placed the tray of Christmas cookies the both of you had made either in the day down and looked towards her husband and the teen girl her son had brought home for the holidays.

Soon after the female Bakugou had taken her place, Bakugou himself wandered out. His eyes blank, but the scowl still on his own pair of lips. You tried to hold back your laughter as you saw the sweater he must have been forced into moments prior. A cheesy slogan for the season plastered across the front as a reindeer smiled on the front.

Bakugou looked over to you, seeming to know exactly who was getting the biggest kick out of this right away. He leaned over you, trying to assert that scary aura of his, but it was completely gone now that he had a smiling reindeer covering his flexing arms and chest.

"One fucking word, Night Light... and I'll commit a crime." He grumbled, collapsing onto the cushion next to you and grinding his teeth in an annoyed fashion.

"I wasn't going to say anything... Rudolph the red-eyed reindeer..." You winked towards him, dodging the pillow that was thrown quickly towards your head in retaliation.

"Katsuki!" Mitsuki was quick to scold him, reaching across the table and smacking her son without a second thought. "Stop trying to hit (Name)-chan!"

"It's you and this shitty sweater's fault she's laughing at me!" He hollered, only to get slapped upside the head once more.

"Shitty sweater, hmm?" Masaru spoke up, letting out a small chuckle of his own. "Well, looks like the winter ugly sweater line has done its job."

Your eyes widened as you looked once more at Katsuki's attire, then back at Masaru. He seemed to notice the faint glow coming from your skin and looked over with a soft smile and kind eyes. He had seen how you had taken such a liking to his work the past few days, and couldn't be more grateful to any kind words you spilled to him.