Ch.24- A Bad Thing

Entangle

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Ch.24- A Bad Thing

"Cycle of pain, all the stress in my brain. I'm just trying to maintain, cause I'm going insane~"

Kicking his feet outside the room, the small boy played with the DS he had found earlier. Mario was happily jumping from platform to platform, crushing enemies underneath him as he did so. It was hard to read some of the text at times, as his language skills, even after being in this country for a year, were still not that good. He was lucky to be able to say as much as he could.

It didn't matter though. None of this mattered.

This school was a lie. A mirage in a desert his Queen had been wandering through for months now. Even after getting her secret revealed. After getting stabbed. And from nearly killing some of those others around her, the Queen remained.

Her general was confused by these actions. Was she losing it like the king was? No... it instead seemed like she had been brainwashed into being a different person entirely. The once cold, distant and obedient Queen of Hell had turned into a euphoric, energetic and self righteous woman.

Back with the King and his other six generals, quite a stir had come up as a result. Happiness? Acceptance? Love? These emotions were foreign and strange to the children who grew up under hatred and abuse.

In their minds, their Queen had gone rogue and as a result was a filthy traitor who deserved nothing more than the death she would have gotten back home. But to her most loyal general, he wished for her life to be spared.

He begged and pleaded with the King, enough to get him put back into place. Thus, in his mind, the only way to get what he wanted was to do not only get the Queen to return, but to bring her happiness with her. If she didn't... everyone would soon lose themselves like their King had from the moment his Queen had abandoned him.

Which was why Carlin patiently waited for his queen to re-emerge from the meeting room she had gone into. She had asked him to wait for her, her soft eyes smiling down at him with no familiarity to him.

He agreed of course. He would listen to her no matter what.

"Please sir... I know that he has cause a lot of damage to my classmates in particular. But he's still drowning in the darkness I was in when you found me!" You spoke, unknowingly to him. "J-just give me a week! I'm still under suspension, so if I can't get him to trust me or anyone, then I'll leave it to all of you...

....But I know Carlin. He does not take well to new people. As a matter of fact he's hostile to them. I don't know what twisted ideas are in his head either, possibly some worse than my own... but I can't give up on him!

Therefore I'm asking for one week! I-if you can grant me that... then I'll be eternally grateful!"

You got onto your hands and knees, presenting yourself in the most gracious manner someone could in this society. Your uncle and father were raised by Japanese culture, and through their teachings you knew how to act in it.

You could only hope your current display was enough to move the UA board to give you a chance. Just one... because unlike you, Carlin needed a familiar figure in his life right now. A figure he could trust as well.

"The situation at hand should be brought under our supervision." Nezu spoke out, his paws tapping against the desk in front of him.

"While I think this matter should be held in utmost importance... I also believe allowing young miss (Name) to take on the role she desires would aid us more." All Might spoke up.