Ch.13- Hime-chan

Entangle

Katsuki Bakugou x Reader

Ch.13- Hime-chan

"I know that you hate where you strayed. Forgiving yourself is the only way. Just look ahead, yesterday is gone~"

(A/N: I was talking to someone who asked about the quotes on the top of each chapter. To others who are curious, it's a song. It's called 'Like Morning Follows Night'   Enjoy the chapter everyone~)

"It's fairly simple." Tsu began at the breakfast table that morning, the other 8 members of your little task force sitting with her. No one else was allowed to be here this morning, poor Izuku learned this the hard way when he was denied a spot. He had Todoroki & Iida at least.

"We put a lot of thought into this." Momo continued on.

"Men are easy creatures to understand." Mina laughed.

"So we decided the best course of action would be to get Bakugou jealous!" Ochaco declared.

"Jealous? I'm pretty sure that dude had one emotion: anger." Kaminari sighed, munching on his rice.

"That's because no one has ever posed a threat to what's his!" Toru gestured to you. "So if we make it look like you or Kirishima is coming onto (Name)-chan, then he might start to realize his feelings!"

"Of course! A man would do anything for his woman... and that includes keeping away any and all competition!" Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"So this is what we do-" Jirou started and laid out the plan.

Later~

"I'm not sure i want to go up and bother him..." You whispered to your allies behind you.

"Why not? He's by himself and we all know you can help him train." Kirishima shrugged.

"Maybe because he's dipping his arms into a boiling pot of water and screaming bloody murder..." You deadpanned and gestured to Bakugou. You knew he wanted to be able to use his quirk in water... but this seemed like overkill.

"Well then he needs a break and you will give it to him!" Mina encouraged you.

"I don't know..."

"You'll never know until you try." Tsu pointed out and you nodded at her.

"Your right Tsu-chan! Wish me luck guys!" You tightened a fist and marched forward towards the boy you liked.

"Hey Sparky!" You called out and he lifted a painfully annoyed glance at you.

"Beat it! I'm busy!" He cursed, the water scalding and his determination not faltering.

"I knew you wanted to be better when it came to fighting in the rain... but I didn't know you wanted to use your quirk in large bodies of water too." You focused on him, hoping to stroke that ego.

"Huh! Just you watch! I won't be useless in any sort of water attack much longer!"

Bingo.

"You know I have a blue light! I could throw water based attacks at you!"

He glanced at you. "Aren't you supposed to be working on your own improvement dumbass?"

"I will be! I want to improve requiring time between colors! And since you attack so fast it's the perfect way for me to try to improve!"

He scoffed and turned away from you again. The compliment was unexpected and he didn't know how to return it. "I'm fine, go find someone else to partn-"