31.

Mark's POV

I woke up with a slight headache as sun streamed in through my bedroom window.

What the fuck? How'd I end up back in here?

I sat up and propped myself up on my elbows. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and looking around my room.

My clothes were all over the place.

An additional pair of clothes were all over the place.

My sheets were everywhere.

I looked at the spot in my bed next to me and saw a floof of blue-

Oh fuck.

I immediately jumped out of bed and looked out the window. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw that Kristen's car wasn't in the driveway.

I felt kind of cold and decided to put my clothes back on. I tip toed over to wear my shirt laid and picked it up. Something from last night came back to me.

"M-mark, wait," Ethan breathed out as I kissed down his neck.

"Yes?" I asked gently, looking up to meet his eyes.

"I've-I've never done this before." I thought for a moment.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"God no." He laughed slightly. A small blush spread across his face. I smiled before kissing him on the lips. God his lips were soft.

"I haven't done this before either, but we'll figure it out, okay? And I promise I'll be gentle." I cooed. He kissed me again and started pulling my shirt over my head. Once it was off he lightly traced my bruises before leaning down to kiss them softly.

I lifted his head back up to mine and continued to kiss his lips. We broke apart for air and I realized we were still sitting on the roof. I kissed up his jaw towards his ear and whispered, "do you wanna take this inside?"

I pulled my shirt over my head as the memory concluded. I looked around for my boxers and started to put them on next.

I glanced over at the figure of Ethan in my bed.

Don't people usually like, cuddle and shit afterwards?

I quietly, but eagerly, pulled my shirt and boxers back off, assuming that Ethan didn't have anything on either considering the clothes scattered across my room. I slid back into bed next to him.

He rolled over to where he was facing me and moved closer. I did the same.

I was almost scared to touch him, to wrap my arms around him, like if I woke him up the dream where he actually liked me back would be over. He would get up, gather his clothes, and leave.

Not only the house, but my life.

I cautiously coiled my arms around his waist and pulled him into me. His skin felt soft and warm. He stirred for a moment, causing me to freeze in fear, before snuggling into my chest.

Holy fuck he's adorable.

I closed my eyes again. I listened closely to the sound of Ethan's breathing and the feeling of his chest rising and falling against mine. I moved my hand slowly up to the back of his head to play with his hair.

How and why is this boy so soft?

"Mark?"

I opened my eyes to see Ethan smiling up at me.

"Good morning," I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got up, we got dressed, we got breakfast. Then, of course, things got awkward.

We were sitting in the living room when our discussion started.

"So, um, should we maybe talk? About last night?" I cringed at Ethan's question.

"I guess we should, yeah." I sighed. "Look, Ethan, if you don't really feel the same way, I understand-"

"No." Ethan shook his head. "I meant about...Dark."

How much did I tell him??

Too much, that's how much.

"I was drunk, so I mean," I trailed off and forced an awkward smile. Ethan only shook his head again.

"Mark, you showed me your scars. And your bruises from Kristen." I stared at the couch. I felt Ethan's hand grasp mine.

"Mark?" I only shook my head.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into it." I looked up at him and smiled sadly. What more could I say? I couldn't find the words, and it's not like I could just deny it.

And then, of course, the door slammed open.

"Mark. Edward. Fischbach. You are in big trouble young man."

Fucking why.