Epilogue

Delilah's POV, 10 Years Later

I drove into their neighborhood with a large grin on my face. My visits to the Fischbach-Nestor house had become one of my favorite things; I love seeing how happy Ethan is with Mark, it's like their love hasn't faltered at all since their wedding a few years ago.

I have to say, it was one kick ass wedding. After I realized that I was the only bridesmaid among the best men, I got to live out my fantasy of wearing a tux at someone's wedding. I swear I've never seen Ethan's, or Mark's, eye so bright and full of love for someone as when they exchanged "I do." I don't remember much after that; the champagne was brought out shortly after.

They moved into a larger house and, for obvious reasons, I moved out after their wedding to give them space, but Ethan and Mark are always happy when I show up at their door. Mark even refers to me as his sister-in-law.

But today was different. I had a feeling about today, that everything was going to change. In a good way, of course!

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car. I got out and almost skipped up to Mark and Ethan's front door.

I didn't even have to knock. Ethan opened the door as soon as I reached it and engulfed me in a hug. He didn't say anything at first, but just dragged me inside the two-story house with a huge smile on his face.

Mark was sitting on their couch, focused on what ever he was doing on his computer. Ethan cleared his throat and Mark's head shot up. Mark smiled widely when he saw me.

He closed his laptop and sprang up from the couch to engulf me in an even tighter hug than Ethan had.

"We have a surprise for you." Mark and Ethan both grinned at me. I raised my eyebrows.

Ethan turned towards the stairs. "Okay sweetie, come on down!" He turned back towards me. "We were gonna tell you earlier, but we wanted to see the look on your face when you met our daughter." My face lit up as I began to hear footsteps coming towards us.

"Daughter?" I smiled. Mark and Ethan nodded.

"We adopted her a few weeks ago." Mark said, grabbing Ethan's hand and kissing it, causing him to blush.

I turned my attention towards the stairs.

A girl about 15 years old stepped out of the stairwell. Her light brown hair was braided and her bright green eyes were happy, but had an under lying sadness that I knew all too well.

I gasped silently when I saw her.

"Delilah, this is-"

"Mia?" I cut Mark off. Both Ethan and Mark were bewildered.

"Y-yeah, how'd you know?" Ethan asked. Mia and I stood there staring at each other. She made the first move, running towards me and jumping in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her as tightly as I could manage as tears formed in my eyes.

"Delilah?" She asked. "Is it really you?" I nodded.

"I'm here Mia. And I'm never going to leave you like that again."

Ethan made the connection. "Oh my god, Delilah is Mia...is Mia your sister? The one you told me about?" He gasped.

I smiled.

"Ethan, Mark," I sighed. "You guys just made my life."