12.

Ethan's POV

"How about you and I stay in, binge watch Doctor Who, and eat our weight in ice cream?" Delilah laughed at her own idea.

"We can paint each other's nails!" She wheezed, unable to breathe from laughing so hard. I looked over at her. She was laying flat on her back on the floor, spread out like a star. I smirked.

"Do you still have the blue you painted my nails last time?" We both laughed this time. "Th-the one that m-matched your hair?" Delilah stuttered breathlessly. I only nodded in response, still giggling.

"Let's do it."

Mark's POV

I looked at my phone. Wade had texted me.

Wade

Hey Mark

Just a question but how did you meet Ethan?

It's for a language arts project

Oh cool

I kinda feel bad for him :(

Why?

Cause Tyler was kind of a dick to him :/

Oh

True

He's kind of cool though

Tyler told me he's gonna be out of town this week ;)

Okay...and?

Maybe Ethan could sit with us :D

Oh yeah!

I'll ask him later

So

Follow up question

You've seemed off lately

Break up with Sean bothering you?

Not anymore Wade-y! :)

Okay then

I got a girl's number ;D

Nice

Who's exactly?

Amy Nelson

Oh she goes to our school

Really?

Yeah she's in my chemistry class

Awesome :3

I smiled like an idiot.

I decided I would text Ethan later. I wanted to talk to someone else right now.

Amy

Hey :)

Heyy Markimoo ;)

What's up?

Not much, just got back from shopping

That sounds fun!

Yeah I got to go to Victoria's secret ;)

Cool

Uh huh

Wanna see?

O-O

Don't you wanna wait a little bit? I mean we only met yesterday...

Oh yeah sure

Anything you want baby ;)

That's nice of her, taking it slow for me.

I realized it was Sunday and I still hadn't done my homework. I decided I should probably do that.

You know what else you could do?

I glanced at my computer.

No.

No I shouldn't.

Come on, five minutes couldn't hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 7:56. Almost an hour later than I was supposed to.

Luckily, Kristen wasn't home so I didn't get yelled at.

I grabbed everything I needed and debated whether or not I wanted breakfast. I decided on an apple, just so that I wouldn't be going to school on an empty stomach.

When I got to school I had to rush to get to math on time. I sat down just before the bell rung and Mr. Nicely walked in.

The lesson seemed to last forever.

I just wanna get to language arts...

Luckily the bell rang just before I lost my mind. I immediately rushed into the hallway so I could see Ethan. I could see his bright blue hair sticking out in the sea of people.

"Ethan!" I yelled cheerfully, speed walking towards him. Ethan smiled when he saw me. "Hey Mark! Look, Delilah did my nails for me yesterday." He chuckled, proudly displaying the bright blue color. I smiled.

"Nice. Hey Tyler's not gonna be here this week so do you wanna sit with Bob, Wade, and me?" Ethan looked up at me and smiled.

"Hell yeah!"