T e n

"Sloane, you have to put makeup on."

"Says who?"

"Says me."

"I don't like makeup."

"I'll put just a little on you, Sloane. Pleeeeeeassssse."

Sloane sent Wanda a brief glare before she looked back to the dress she had been staring at for nearly an hour. The dress was laying out on Sloane's bed, where she was trying to make it disappear with the power of her mind.

"Fine. Just a little."

"Yay! Thank you." Wanda clapped her hands together and unzipped her makeup bag. "While we were out yesterday, I got makeup for you. You can keep it all after I put it on you."

Sloane remained silent, watching carefully as Wanda pulled out different items, many of which she had ever seen before.

"What the hell is this and what are you going to do to me with it?" Sloane pointed to an eyelash curler.

"It's an eyelash curler."

"It looks like a torture device." Sloane muttered.

"I promise, none of this will hurt." Wanda's smile did nothing to reassure the thief.

•*•*•

"You lied." Sloane muttered as she tried not to rub her burning eyes.

"You blinked! It wasn't my fault!" Wanda giggled softly. "Come on. We have to go to Natasha for your hair."

She took Sloane's hand and began to pull her out of the room.

"What is she going to do with my hair?" Sloane tried her best to resist and pull away, but Wanda was having none of it.

"She's going to style it. You've got beautiful curls, but they need to be tamed."

"I don't want them to be tamed."

Wanda knocked three times on the door to Natasha's room before she opened it.

"We need you to do Sloane's hair."

"I don't need you to do anything." Sloane told Natasha with a bright, fake smile.

Natasha was in a pair of shorts and a tank top, in the middle of doing her own makeup.

"Come on in to the bathroom."

Sloane suddenly and dramatically let herself fall to the floor. Her limbs were splayed out as she laid on her back with her eyes closed.

Wanda and Natasha both sighed as they looked down at her.

"What are you doing, Sloane?" Wanda tucked a piece of brown hair behind her ear.

"Laying on the floor."

"Sloane, we have things we have to do too." Natasha told her. "You have to get ready so we can go—,"

"I don't want to go!" Sloane kicked her feet like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Once she stopped, Natasha spoke again.

"Are you done?"

"Probably not."

"You have to go, Sloane." Wanda held her hand out for the Red Dahlia.

"I promise I'll stay in my room if you let me stay here for the night." Sloane sat up but didn't make any attempts to stand.

"We can't do that, Sloane. You have to come with us." Natasha shook her head.