T h r e e

"So let's get you introduced to the team." Steve started as he walked Sloane to the large, round table that the Avengers sat at. "You've met most of them already—,"

"Wait, Cap." Clint interrupted him. "How can we trust her?"

"We don't have much of a choice, Barton. She knows where they're keeping Bucky."

"Well, not entirely." Sloane rocked herself lightly in her chair. Her words caused everyone's attention to turn to her.

"What the hell do you— You told me you knew—,"

"I believe I told you I knew things about HYDRA." Sloane cut Steve off, holding her index finger up to stop him from continuing. "For instance, I know that they aren't keeping him in one place for more than a day or two."

"Keep talking." Natasha told her.

Sloane sighed mockingly and started to pat down her large, green cargo jacket, which had to be a man's jacket.

She reached into the inside of it and pulled out a bright orange note card.

"That's not it." Sloane muttered and tucked the card back into a pocket. After a few moments of searching, she found what she was looking for. "Here." She slid the index card across the table to Steve. "That's a list of all the locations he previously was. And I happen to know the possibilities of the places they'll take him next."

"Which are?"

Sloane was quiet for a moment as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Okay, they don't have names but I can show you." Sloane pulled out a folded up map of Russia and a few countries surrounding it.

"What the actual hell?" Tony mumbled.

"How much crap do you have in that jacket?" Clint asked her with crinkled brows. "And why didn't anyone think to pat her down? She could have a weapon."

"I don't have any weapons." Sloane rolled her eyes. "I'm all out of flash-bangs. And I don't have crap in my jacket. All the stuff on me is useful. I told you, my brother went missing somewhere in the Baltic and it wouldn't surprise me if they have him in Russia."

"So you just carry a paper map of Russia on you?" Sam crinkled his brows together as he looked to her questioningly. "Ever heard of Google Maps?"

"If I carry around too many electronics, people like Mr. I Own Everything Technological over here will try to find me." Sloane nodded in Tony's direction.

She spread the small map out on the table and then pulled a blue marker from her jacket.

"There's definitely a site here, here, here, and here." She three circled places near the cities of Serov, Igarka, Lensk, and Aldan. "And I've heard of there being a place somewhere around this fun-looking word."

Yagodnoye was circled next and she put the cap back on the marker.

"I like Russia. They have fun names." Sloane grinned to herself.

"Do you know where Sarge is right now, kid?" Tony asked her.

"Just a couple hundred miles outside of Moscow. But by the time you guys get there, he'll be gone."

"Where are they taking him next?" Steve looked up from the map, meeting Sloane's gaze.

"This is where it gets tricky." She sat down heavily in her chair and sighed. "From what I've heard, Aldan and Serov are dead facilities and they would only resort to those if, like, a nuclear war was going on and they had no other facilities to go to. Plus, they haven't had warm bodies inside in over three decades. So I would say one of the other three."