Chapter 11

Chapter 11, Consequences

It was the next morning. Anna's phone beeped waking her up. As she looked over, she noticed Deck asleep next to her. He must have come in her room overnight after she went to sleep. Putting her attention back to her phone, Anna noticed it was a text from Dom wondering what she was up to.. She set her phone on the nightstand ignoring the text for now. Deck awoke turning towards her. "Good morning to you to," she said looking down at him.

Her expression was calm as she watched him stretching a little. "What time is it?" He asked.

"Around nine, how did you get in here anyway?" She wondered.

"Let's just say my room was a little loud. One of our men had a woman with him in the room next to mine. I moved in here." He explained. Her arms snuggled up to him.

"You're a little tense. You should loosen up," she said while holding him. He smiled at that a little as he looked at her. Deck shifted turning himself half way on her not using his full weight on top of her. Anna noticed he had nothing on except for his boxers. She got a full view of him without his shirt on. To her, he had a nice build on his chest and arms filing out nicely on him.

"Maybe I should loosen you up," he leaned in whispering in her ear seductively. His words sent chills down her back. He kissed her lips softly. She felt herself getting wet between her legs. As he kissed her, his hand moved between her thighs. Her pants felt somewhat moist. Not thinking much of it, he moved his hand up her shorts lifting her pants and underwear feeling her wetness. She moaned at that as they kept kissing. The feel of that turned him on making him hard while on top of her.

Deck realized he couldn't wait. He wanted to have her. Anna pulled back looking into his eyes. His finger started massaging her clit off and on. She moaned at that enjoying the pleasure she was getting out of it. Her body was literally on fire wanting him. His eyes were on hers as he moved himself completely on top of her. It had been so long for him since he had a woman. The last one ended up being less enjoyable in bed.

"Please, don't stop," she begged him. He didn't remember any woman begging him to keep going. He started up massaging it once again. She moaned as he kept going. His finger then entered her causing her to grasp a little. He pumping it slowly in and out her. Her moans were getting to him as he pumped faster.

Deck stopped literally ripping everything off her from underneath. The covers that were on top of them were knocked off the bed. "You aren't making this easy," he said in her ear.

"Nothing ever is," she said moving from underneath him getting up. "I'm not to the type of woman to just put out for anyone. I've always been that way Shaw." Anna went to the bathroom shutting the door on him. She did enjoy what little pleasure she got out of it.

It was the first time he'd been rejected by a woman. Luckily, it was someone he cared about. Normally, he wouldn't let any woman get by with what she did to him. Anna was different and that's what he loved about her. He smiled to himself a little thinking about how much she had grown up. Deck left her room to get in the shower and get dressed.

After Anna finished up getting ready, she headed to the front. Deck was on the couch talking to Owen when she came in the room. Both men looked her direction. "My brother has told me you're going to Toretto's." Owen spoke.

"I'm not getting in the middle of this." Owen got up from the couch walking up to her. Deck watched carefully as he stood in front of her.

"It looks like you already were. If you trust us enough then help us." He offered.

"Owen, I don't know," Anna said unsure.

"Everything will be alright as long as you keep quiet. We won't let you be harmed. I can pay you more than what your job gives you." Anna thought for a moment knowing this wasn't right, but she knew she could use the money.

"You don't need to pay her anything. She's not someone you just hired. I doubt her father would want you treating her like one of your deals," Deck protested. Anna was surprised how Deckard for a little offended by Owen's offer.

"You talk like you care about this one," Owen said a little irritated with his brother.

"Just because you want to keep someone around for a good fuck doesn't mean I do." Deck's tone was serious.

"When did you start being serious about women?"

"A long time ago. That's how we differ from each other." Anna stood there keeping quiet allowing them to come up with an agreement. Deck got up from the couch walking towards her.

"Just keep quiet. You will be alright," Deck assured her. Owen left the room allowing his brother to deal with it. He knew Deckard would discuss this with him later. Anna appreciated that he did what he could to make her feel comfortable. That was a rare thing for him to do, but he did it for her.

"Do you think Dom will find out about us or me even being around you?" Anna asked worried.

"He will and besides. You been lying for us and for yourself by keeping quiet. We will deal with it when the time comes." Anna knew it would eventually blow up. Maybe that's what they wanted to happen. Still, she hated being in the middle.

"I have to be there at noon," she said looking at the time.

His arm went around her waist kissing her cheek a moment. "Don't think I'll let this morning go so easily next time." Anna smiled at that kissing him back.

"Deck." He looked over noticing it was one of his men. He left her there going to work.

Anna noticed the time passing fairly quickly. She grabbed her phone and her purse. They had one of their men drive her to her car. The ride was silent on the way there thinking about the events this morning. The guy dropped her off at the parking garage. Her red car was parked in it's usual spot. She got in dialing Dom's number. It started to ring and she got an answer on the first ring. "Hello?" She heard Mia's voice.

"Tell Dom, I got his text and I'm on my way," she said hanging up.

She only lived about twenty minutes away. There was no traffic making it easier to get there right on time. Anna parked her car on the street. As she got out, Dom saw her coming her direction.

"I was worried," he came up to her giving her a hug.

"I'm sorry, I was busy," Anna apologized. They went inside. Anna said her hellos to everyone. Food was on the table outside. Mia sat next to her while Dom sat at the end in his usual spot. They all said grace and started to eat. Within five minutes, Hobbs had shown up with another woman with blonde hair.

"Sorry, I'm late," Hobbs apologized.

"Elena good to see you again," Dom said nicely.

She nodded at him sitting next to Hobbs. "Enjoying your vacation?" Hobbs asked her.

"Yeah I've been busy. Anna answered him briefly.

"When you come back you will see more of Elena. Elena this is Anna she works in the lab," he introduced.

"Nice to finally meet you," she said shaking her hand. Anna ate quietly listening to the conversation. Dom immediately noticed something was bothering her. She didn't seem too talkative. When they finished, Dom had her follow him to the garage next to his house.

"Is everything alright?" He asked concerned.

"Just tired. I had a busy first half of the week." Dom knew there was something else. He already started liking her and she seemed so distant. He turned her head to look at him.

"I"m worried about you. Maybe I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I care about you." Dom did care about her. She was good company and they got along well.

"You know it wouldn't work. You have Letty and I don't want to come in between that. If she does get her memory back then you would go to her," Anna said backing away.

"I spent two years hoping and waiting. It's because of you that you are helping me move on. I would always be there for her, but I wouldn't do that to you." His hand rubbed along her face.

"You would, you just don't know it yet," Anna said backing away. Dom sighed at that knowing she was being a little difficult with him. In Anna's eyes, they were better off being friends. Dom knew she was hiding something and would do anything he could to find out.