Chapter 49

Chapter 49, Consequences

Deckard had Anna pack while Hobbs told him they were heading to New York. He got out his tracker so he could use it to track Dom. Owen had left and would meet them there. It didn't take Anna long to pack so they could leave. It would take a few days to get there from LA. They paid the hotel loading their stuff in the back of his car. Both of them got in and Deckard turned on the giant screen in his car. It was hooked up to his lap top as he turned the Gps on. "Nice," Anna said impressed with what he did with the car.

"Cars or computers are easy to hack into," he said turning the car on.

Anna put on her head phones blasting the music on her iPod. Deckard heard it playing through her head phones. The ride was quiet and he would glance her direction either seeing her reading or on her phone. She noticed the car stopped seeing Deck getting out of the car. As Anna set her headphones aside turning them off, she noticed he went in the gas station for a moment. A few minutes later he came back out putting the gas pump into the car.

Anna got out standing next to him. No one was around as she stood next to him. Her eyes met his as he turned to look at her. His expression was calm. "Are you hungry?' He asked her.

"A little." He got in his wallet handing her some money. She kissed him briefly on the cheek taking it. Anna made sure she was quick not keeping him waiting too long. She grabbed chips and any good junk food. When she made it to the drinks she got him a cup of coffee and got her self a soda. Anna paid quickly heading out to the car.

Deck noticed her small grocery bag of food to eat on their trip. She handed him his coffee and he took a sip. During their trip he had to make a stop. He parked the car having her stay close by him. Anna felt a little nervous walking into a bar that looked run down. There were tons of bikers in the bar eyeing them as they walked in. She moved closer to him as they continued to walk. Deckard look at them watching them carefully.

He had seen someone motioning him to come to the back. Deckard was there to collect his money on a job that he did. They handed him the envelope and he gave it to Anna to put in her back pocket. She took it from him. "Everything will be alright," Deck assured her. He noticed how she stayed close seeing how she was nervous with her surroundings. Her hand held on tight to his not wanting to let go. Anna carried a gun in her pocket that he had given her for protection.

They exited the back room quietly. The men whistled at Anna walking by Deck's side. Then one of them was crazy enough to reach out and grab her butt. "What the hell?" She stopped turning to look at them. Shaw turned around noticing what had happened.

Anna hated that he took her into another one of these kinds of places. She had her hand on her side near her gun ready to pull it out if she needed to. "You got a nice firm ass," one of them said.

Deckard walking towards the guy shoving him against the wall. "Why don't you be a gentleman and apologize to the lady?" He said nearly choking him.

The guy was coughing and Deck let him breath some so he could speak. "Fuck off," he said to him.

"Wrong answer," Deckard punched the guy across the face and a few other men started cornering him. He took them down one by one as they kept coming at him. Anna watched him he through a guy into the glass of the bar. She liked having someone who was very good at defending themselves. To him taking them down was easy. Some had tried coming up behind him and Deckard immediately was able to easily take them as well. Anna was impressed with his fighting skills. When he got the last guy down, he took her hand leading them out.

They both got into the car driving away. "How did you learn how to fight like that?"

"Years of experience." He looked over at her briefly as they drove. She felt his hand on her leg as he squeezed it some. Her hand went in her back pocket getting out the money setting it on the console between them.

"Does this mean I owe you for saving me?" She asked him. He chuckled at that.

"You repay me enough in bed." She hit him in the arm a little for that knowing he was still a guy with needs. Deck snickered at that.

"Apparently not enough. You are like a horney little school boy," Anna said giving him trouble.

"I can't help it. You made me this way."

"Now you're blaming me?" She rolled her eyes at him. He chuckled at that as his hand went over hers.

They were on the road a little longer until they had to stop and get a place for the night. Deck took the envelope of money with him using it to pay for the hotel. Anna must have counted at least over twenty thousand in the envelope. Both of them grabbed their stuff carrying it inside. Deckard paid and they immediately got a room. They went up an elevator to the third floor. Anna walked in front of him looking for their room. He gave her the card and she swiped it walking in. She put her stuff down plopping on the bed lying down in it.

Anna got out her laptop turning it on. Deckard took his shoes off coming around sitting next to her on the bed. He snaked an arm around her pulling her towards him seeing what she as doing on our laptop. Most of it was for Owen. The things he had her do was impressive. It was so easy for her to break into things and get him what he wanted. "Your literally a genius," he said kissing her cheek,

"I guess. Why does it turn you on?" she asked kissing him back. He laughed at that giving her a long passionate kiss. Every time he kissed her, she would immediately feel weak in the knees.

"Everything about you turns me on love," he said holding her. Tonight they would enjoy their time together alone. Tomorrow they would be back on he road heading to New York.