Chapter 44

Chapter 44, Consequences

It was night time and they had met with the woman Dom was working for. Anna stayed quiet while both of them were working. She knew the others were having trouble getting information from her computer. None of them knew that it was her at this point. Dom watched her every move knowing what Anna was capable of. She was Shaw's wife and with that he had to not only protect her, but watch her as well.

Cipher snaked her arm around Dom as she came close to him. "You really think they care don't you?" She said into his ear. Dom said nothing looking down feeling nothing but guilt. He felt like a failure and nothing else seemed to matter at this point. Cipher looked Anna's direction seeing her standing there watching them.

"I have been seeing the way you have been looking at her. You have feelings for her I can tell." Dom looked back at Anna. He sighed knowing she was right.

"She's not mine." Cipher snickered at that a little as she turned to look at him.

"I can see it in your eyes how much you want her. You should be able to take what you want." She looked towards the direction of Anna motioning her to come up to them. Anna had no choice than to do what she was told.

"You want her Dom take her," she whispered in his ear. Dom did want her, but not this way.

"Dom don't," Anna said nervously.

"You shut up," she said holding a gun to her head. Anna started to get scared fearing for her life. It was like she was being forced to do this. Dom leaned in like he was going to kiss her neck. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Instead he leaned in kissing Anna deeply while Cipher stood there watching a moment while eventually leaving them alone. Anna had no choice than to go with it. Dom pulled back a little out of breath looking into her eyes.

"You alright?" He asked trying to comfort her.

"You got to get out of here. This is crazy," Anna said scared. Dom ignored her and tried comforting her. She knew something didn't seem right. Did she really feed him so many lies that he was not going to listen to her? Shots were fired coming through the door. Dom had her get down as they kept shooting. He grabbed the closest gun near by and started shooting. Cipher must have heard and left because there was no sign of her anywhere.

Dom shot at the door until the door eventually had so many holes you could almost see right through it. The door was kicked open with the person shooting. Dom briefly looked Anna's direction before escaping. Anna stayed quiet as she could noticing the person dressed all in black along with a black face mask over him. They went past her possibly looking for Dom. Anna noticed a gun on the table. She quickly grabbed it before they would come back.

As the footsteps were headed her direction she pointed the gun ready to shoot. The man came back in the room seeing the gun pointed at him. "Don't move," Anna said in a firm tone keeping the gun pointed.

They stopped and looked at her a moment. When they removed their mask it was Deck. She dropped the gun running up to him. He kissed her briefly wondering how she found this place. "I want to know why you left?" He questioned her.

"I thought I good find something anything to help. Tej was having trouble getting into the system," Anna explained herself.

"As a partner I understand, but as a husband I was worried sick," Deck said concerned. Deck noticed the computer in the room. He went through it trying to get any information he could find. Anna stood behind him making sure no one was around. She opened the drawer by her finding Dom's necklace. She put it in her pocket holding on to it. Deck did what he had to do sending all the information over to Hobbs.

He got up from the chair taking Anna's hand leading them out. There was no sign of Dom or Cipher anywhere. They walked a mile to get to Deck's car parked off to the side. Both of them got into the car shutting the doors. "I don't know what I would have done if something happened to you," Deck said pulling her close.

"How did you find me?" Anna wondered.

"You know it ain't that hard for me to find you," he said leaning in to kiss her. She moved on top of him facing him as he wrapped both arms around her. Anna leaned in kissing his lips and allowing her hand to wander feeling the large bulge between his legs. It has been a while since they had been able to get intimate. He noticed her black tight sweatpants she was wearing making it easy for him to his hands to have access. His car had a large back seat. He had her move back there pushing the driver's seat forward. She laid down as he got on top kissing her deeply. Wasting no time he undid his pants while kissing her. They feel to his ankles and literally ripped off her bottoms leaving her with nothing from the waste down.

Anna was already wet allowing him to easily slide himself in. Being inside of her felt so good to him. He missed their intimate moments they had before. Steadily he thrusted in and out enjoying every second of pleasure he was getting out of it. Deck looked at her with loving eyes making sure she was getting as much as he was out of this. "I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too," she said holding on to him as they continued to enjoy their intimate moment. He sped up as his thrusts started to get more intense. Her moans were loud filling the car and knowing no one was around he let her be as loud as she wanted.

After a long period they both found their release. He got off her grabbing some napkins in the center council. Anna pulled her pants up getting into the passenger seat. He started up the car heading to their motel. They parked wasting no time going to their room. Anna needed to shower along with a change of clothes. Deck swiped the door following Anna shutting the door behind him.

"Seriously the car?" Anna finally spoke. Deck chuckled at that a little removing his shirt and pants.

"The car was a bit crowded, but it didn't stop you did it," he said wrapping his arms around her. She kissed him briefly before removing her clothes. Not thinking much of it she was turning him on as she was stripping down to nothing. Deck knew he had some time before he needed to leave. She was bent over grabbing some stuff out of her bag. As she set her clothes out on the bed she felt his hardness up against her.

"I think we have time to make up for that," he said into her ear. She felt his breath on her neck as his arms wrapped around her holding her against him. That alone made her weak in the knees. He was so good at what he did making her want him. So for now their focus was on each other.