Chapter 53

I apologize for lack of updating.  I have been busy.  Don't worry I haven't forgotten about anyone.  Thanks for the votes..

Chapter 53, Consequences

Deck noticed Anna seemed quiet lately. They were still waiting on everyone else to arrive before going forward with finding Dom and going after Cipher. Anna felt a little distraught about the agreement Deckard had made with Dom. She didn't understand why he would even consider it after wanting to go after him for so long. None of it seemed to make sense.

"Something troubling you?" Deck decided to speak.

Anna thought a moment before speaking. "I just want to know why you asked Dom to watch over me if something happened to you. I can take care of myself." Her tone was not angry but not pleased with him.

"I know he can protect you. There are people out there who hate me. Now that it's known that you are involved with me they will come after you." He explained.

"I can change my identity."

"No, nothing you would do would help. Despite my feelings for Toretto he was my only choice." Anna stood up annoyed with him walking towards the fire place. He watched her every move admiring every inche of her. Anna knew what the consequences would be if she was to be with him.

"Sometimes I wish things weren't so difficult. Being with you is like setting an alarm off for everyone else to come after me." Deckard got up from the couch walking towards her. He did feel bad for her knowing the circumstances.

"Do you regret marrying me?" He wondered.

"As much as I want to, I can't. Maybe if I didn't love you so much." She turned to look at him. His arms wrapped around her pulling her close as he kissed the top of her head.

Deckard looked up seeing Owen standing a few feet away from them looking their direction. "I just heard from Hobbs. We meet at noon tomorrow." He spoke.

"When this is over, where do you plan on going?" Anna asked Owen.

"Home. I have my own place my brother can always contact me if needed." Anna nodded at him. Owen took a few steps forward towards them.

"You will be good use to us. You can hack into the system to where we can locate Cipher. Once we locate them, we go after them." Owen explained.

"I trust that you can do this love," Deckard looked at Anna. Owen looked at his brother then back at Anna in agreement. Deck's grip tightened as his arm was around her waist. He pressed up against her allowing her to feel his hardness. Owen left them alone while Deckard was close to her.

She closed her eyes a moment then turned to look at him. Anna gave him a small smile as she rubbed her hand along his face. "I almost think putting me with Dom is pointless. You are normally hard to kill as you told me before. I'm not so sure how this is any different."

He listened attentively to her wondering where she was going with this. "What's your point?"

"My point is you almost sound like your expecting it to happen. Maybe you should stop and think about my feelings." She said annoyed.

"I did." He sighed.

"Then again you weren't aware of you own kids feelings were you?" She said with a stern voice.

That caught him off guard hearing that she was now pregnant again. "When?"

"When you were out doing your jobs here and there. I'm about ten weeks." He pulled her in a hug holding her in his arms.

"We should celebrate." He said holding her. She pulled him to their room knowing what he meant. This time she felt fine and her hormones were like any normal woman during a pregnancy. This pregnancy made her have a very high sex drive. So they would use tonight to their advantage.

###################

Owen was out and about alone. He noticed a car in the road parked off to the side. He decided to park and get out. They must have saw him as well as their door opened. The person who step out was none other than Letty. Owen immediately noticed her. Still he admired her even after what he put her through.

"I'm out surprised to see you here." He spoke.

"I needed time to think." Still Letty did find him attractive as he stood in front of her. "Sometimes I do wonder what it would have been like if I ended up with you." Letty looked at him.

Owen snickered at that. "I can assure you things would be different than before. You're the only one I would consider being faithful to. I'm much more than I allow anyone to see." He said slowly.

"What about your ex you had working under cover with Hobbs?"

"What about her? I didn't love her. I only used her because I knew she and I had something in common."

"Like we do?" Letty sighed.

"In a way, we do but the difference is. I put you through so much hell and you still were there. You're strong that's what made me so drawn to you." Letty nodded not saying anything. There were so many things he wanted to say to her but couldn't. He wanted to tell her that he loved her and that things would be different. Owen was aware of how Dom wasn't so easy to forgive her and he wanted to be the one to comfort her. The one thing he wanted so much was only a dream that could not be a reality.

###################

Dom sat alone trying to figure out what he could do to get out of his situation. He had already took the risk of loosing those he cared about. Cipher left him no choice knowing she threatened him with his son. He wondered why Elena never told him about him.

When he found Letty the first time, she told him to go and find her. It made him realize how much he had hurt her. If she was still here he would tell her how sorry he was and he only was trying to save her. Things would have been different if he didn't think he would have Letty back in his life at the time.

He hated the fact that he still loved Anna and that she didn't love him back. If only Shaw would have stayed away long enough he could have made her happy. The only thing he had left was his son and to make things right..