Chapter 47

Chapter 47, Consequences

Deck took Anna back to the hotel so they had time to relax for a while. They ordered food when they came into the room. Anna was on the phone with room service giving them their order. When she hung up, Anna plopped down on the couch lying down. Deckard looked her direction a moment then got on the phone. Within a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Anna sat up getting off the couch answering it. Their food had arrived. She set it on the table.

Anna sat at the table starting to get ready to eat. Deckard came back into the room seeing her sitting at the table. They started to eat and he noticed something was on her mind. "Were you tempted to kiss me back then?" She asked curiously.

He set his fork down putting his hand on her leg. "All the time. There were so many moments I wanted to lean in and kiss you. I just was afraid I couldn't stop myself."

They finished up their food setting it off to the side. "You weren't my first but you are the only one that knows what their doing," Anna said simply.

Deckard smiled at that a little as he listened. He wasn't thrilled about knowing she had other men in her past. Anna was the first woman he decided not to use a condom with even when they were dating. Maybe thats why he wanted it so much more. It just made things better knowing it was with someone he loved.

"So what's the plan after this is over? Your going to be bored aren't you?"

"No, trust me if it wasn't for all of this We would be in our private home away from everyone."

Anna got out of her chair sitting on his lap.. His arms wrapped around her as she leaned in kissing him on the lips.

She moved to his neck kissing it a little then moved her hand down to his pants unbuttoning and unzipping them. Her hand reached down his pants grabbing his manhood starting to slowly stroking it. Deckard moaned closing his eyes enjoying what she was doing to him. His breathing increased to heavy.

She sped up as she kept going. "Fuck," he said about to lose control.

He was starting to sweat and he immediately removed his shirt getting hot. His hands moved to her butt squeezing it some as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. Deckard was getting ready to find his release until she stopped leaving him feeling a little distraught.

His hands moved to her pants unbuttoning and pulling them off. Their lips met at they kissed a moment. "I would please myself thinking of you. No one knew that but me," she whispered in his ear. Deck's hands were starting to pull the last of her bottoms down. Anna helped him revealing herself to him. She took two fingers putting them inside her pleasing herself. Deckard sat there watching her as she moaned and it was an immediate turn on.

Things started to get intense quickly as she moaned and he lightly wiped his hand feeling her wetness under her. He was so rock hard that it was getting to him. He removed the last of his clothing getting it off quickly. He grabbed her pushing her against the wall as he helped her please herself. Anna felt her orgasm and his hand felt her wetness as she found her release. His manhood was aching so bad that he moved her hands and slid himself in thrusting.

"It's not good to play with me like that. You know I don't play by the rules," he whispered seductively to her. The way she felt as he kept thrusting felt so good. He knew he could do this forever if he could. Their lovemaking was more than just sex. Instead he felt complete. He started to notice her wetness dripping down his thy as he kept thrusting. Anna was stating to lose her balance knowing how turned on she was by this. He lifted her up with her legs wrapped around him carrying her to the bedroom still inside her.

He felt bad seeing they couldn't have a normal honeymoon so they could have enough time to have more moments like this. Deckard knew one way or another that he would make it up to her. He laid her on the bed leaving soft kisses along her neck. Anna looked him up and down admiring his muscular arms and body. Deck watched her every move as he slowly thrusted in her. Everything about her was beautiful to him.