Chapter 45

Chapter 45, Consequences

It was about late afternoon. Anna awoke from napping next to Deck who was still asleep. He was facing her direction. She admire him as he slept. He was built and his muscles filled out nicely on him. He was so toned and looked perfect in her eyes. Slowly, Anna leaned in kissing his cheek. He sighed a moment opening his eyes seeing her staring at him. His arm wrapped around her firmly as he pulled her on top of him. "Ready for another round?" He asked looking into her eyes.

"Thought you would want a break," she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Trust me I could keep going," he said kissing on her neck. She giggled as he kept on kissing her. There was nothing more that he wanted than to just stay at the hotel in bed all day and do nothing but sex and be with her alone without interruptions.

"We should get going." Anna said kissing him before getting up. He grabbed her waist pulling her on him leaning in kissing her lips. Both of them got out of bed showered and got themselves together. Anna grabbed Dom's necklace out of the dirty pants and put it her pocket.

They headed back to where the rest of the crew was. They seemed to look relieved that Anna was ok. She reached in her pocket pulling out Dom's necklace. Letty saw Anna with it. She handed it to Letty. "Whatever happened between you and Dom in the past can be fixed. I know he is stubborn, but I think he can forgive you and move on," Anna said nicely.

"How?' Letty asked unsure.

"Do what he did for you. Fight for him." Letty looked at the necklace then back at Anna.

"What about you?"

"What about me? Dom is going to have to learn to get over me. I think he can love you again. I just think he isn't giving you a chance." Letty had a feeling Anna was right. He didn't give her the time of day to explain too much. He had been so angry with Letty that it seemed like what she said didn't matter.

"Do you feel something for him?" Letty asked curiously.

"Maybe a little but it's not like what you think. I've learned he is a good guy and cares about others. I just don't want him to forget that."

"If something happens to me. I'd want you to be the next person he leans on." Anna appreciated that.

"Hey don't push it." Anna snickered. Letty looked down noticing a small puddle of blood on the ground.

"Anna," Letty said having her look down.

"Of my god." Anna said in shock.

"Someone call an ambulance." Anna fell to the ground not believing what was happening. Deck running towards her holding on to her.

"I'll take her" Deck said lifting her up rushing her out of site. He quickly put her in the passenger's seat and quickly got in. He sped down the highway making it to the nearest hospital pulling up to the emergency room. Deck yelled for help as two men came in with a wheelchair quickly wheeling her in. So for now he had to wait.

Within an hour someone came and got him. "Is she alright?" He asked worried.

"We ran some tests and it looked like she had a chemical pregnancy. She wasn't that far along but they do happen," the nurse explained to him.

"The bleeding?"

"You tend to bleed a little more than a normal cycle, but she is ok." Deck was a little sad at the fact that she was no longer pregnant but maybe it wasn't the right time.

"What are the chances of this happening again?" He questioned her.

"It maybe not happen again. It doesn't have any effect on being able to have children. There is no reason why you can't try again." He nodded as the nurse guided her into the room. Anna seemed calm and he wrapped an arm around her. The nurse left them alone for a moment.

"There is no reason why we can't keep trying," Deck said comforting her.

"I know," Anna said holding him. They waited a while until they released her. Thankfully it was nothing serious and that she would be ok.

"I guess I wasn't as far as I thought I was," Anna looked up at him.

"The important thing is that your alright."

"I'll be alright. I guess now wasn't he time," she said sadly. He held her hand in his. They both were sad but could understand why now wouldn't be the right time.

Deck led her out to his car opening the passenger seat door. She got in as he shut the door. When he got in he started the car and they took off. As they were driving there was a black car that came close to them. Deck glanced in the rear view mirror seeing how close it was to them. He took the car and swerved it facing them then put it in park.

He grabbed his gun slowly getting out. The car just sat there and a few moments later a couple more drove up. Anna opened her door getting out.

"Get back in the car," Deck ordered her.

Someone got it of one of the cars pointing their gun at Deck. He pulled the trigger shooting them. Then one man must have snuck up behind him shooting Deck as Anna saw him fall to the ground. "No," she screamed. The guy grabbed her forcing her into the car while she was screaming trying to break free. They had quickly left and Deck was on the ground in pain.

He noticed his arm was bleeding. Another car pulled up next to him while he was tying to stand up. The door opened and a lady stepped out. "Well it has been a while. Nice to catch you in a bind." She said helping him up.

"How did you find me?" He asked her.

"I have my ways as well son. Now get in the car before someone sees you,"she ordered. He listened getting in as they drove away. His thoughts were on Anna, but he would explain later.

"May I ask what you were doing?" She questioned him.

"I'll explain later," he said holding his arm in pain.