six - one condition

i don't think i have ever sweat this much before, my hands were trembling so much from fear of last night i couldn't even finish flat ironing my hair.

i was snapchatting ethan like crazy once it said he took a screenshot, but he never replied once. i had so much anxiety falling asleep last night, that i'd wake up and ethan would have leaked my picture, but thank the gods above, he didn't, yet.

"you look as white as a ghost!" ava says groggily, rubbing her eyes as she just woke up for first grade.

i roll my eyes, knowing she was telling the truth because i couldn't even open my mouth to speak.

"have a good day at school, sweetheart!" my mom calls out from the basement once i grab an apple for breakfast.

"thank you!" i shout back, trying to forget about all the 'what if's' circling in my mind.

as i park in the school parking lot, i don't receive any glares which gives me relief, maybe he really hasn't shown anybody.

as i continue walking up the brick stairs, justin and ronnie are talking right in front of the doors.

"did you throw up this morning? are you alright?" justin bombards me. i nod, forcing a genuine smile. did i accidentally cheat on him since i sent someone else a nude photo of me?

"i have to go meet, nikki. i'll see you later." i tell him, giving him a quick peck on the cheek and waving at ronnie.

as i pass them and walk into the school, my heart drops when i don't see ethan. i need to confront him as soon as possible.

"there's my badass best friend! did you send him nudes?" i spin my head around and see nikki with excitement on her face.

"do you really need to scream everything you say?" i ask her, rolling my eyes.

"what did he say?" nikki asks, an evil smirk on her face like always.

my mouth goes dry when i see ethan down the hallway, he's walking without abigail this time and it's the perfect opportunity to confront him.

"earth to allie?" i shake back into my conversation with nikki, but never taking my eyes off of ethan, i need to see where he walks to next.

"sorry," i mumble, "and you were right, he loved it."

"did he screenshot it?" she asks, smiling.

i decide to lie again, "no, i begged him not to."

nikki frowns. "boo you whore."

the end of the day was approaching slowly, i hadn't had time to talk to ethan during lunch because i couldn't find him and i was with justin, feeling shitty as hell. i was hoping i'd run into him today or i'll probably pass out from worrying so much.

my last class was in the library again, i was praying that his class would be in here, but when i walked inside, it was only filled with my class.

ms. jackson began explaining what had to be done today, i couldn't even concentrate on a damn word she was saying, all i cared about was finding ethan.

"but in about two minutes, mr. lawson's class will be joining us again so please make room at the computers." ms. jackson announces, at that moment, my mouth drops.

"everly," i nudge the nicest girl in my class, "is ethan dolan in mr. lawson's class?"

"yeah," she tells me. at that exact moment, i feel like the gods are helping me, it's probably my nana, my guardian angel giving me this chance.

"allie camillo, get to work. you haven't even turned your computer on yet." ms. jackson hisses, i roll my eyes and press the power button.

i impatiently wait for ethan's class to arrive, repeatedly tapping my foot on the ground as i fumble with my fingers, constantly looking back at the doors.

only a few seconds later, voices fill the room as mr. lawson tells them to keep quiet. i eagerly look around at the class and my eyes glue onto ethan who's laughing with a boy i don't know. he takes a seat at the far left side of the library meanwhile i'm on the far right.

i try and brainstorm how the hell i'm going to talk to him about last night in a quiet library with all these people around us.

ms. jackson and mr. lawson are right behind me, yapping away on the weather and traffic so there's no way i can make a run for it.

"mr. lawson, can i use the washroom?" the familiar voice echoes behind me as i realize it's ethan himself, mr. lawson allows him to leave and i feel like this is my chance.

i grab my purse and spin around in my chair, "ms. jackson, can i please go to the washroom?"

"wait until mr. lawson's student gets back." she tells me, i bite my lip as i try and think of another excuse.

"everly, do you have a tampon?" i ask in a hurry, she nods and reaches into her bag, slipping one into my hand.

"ms. jackson." i call for her, "it's a girl emergency." and i show her my tampon, mr. lawson was away helping one of his students.

she chuckles and motions for me to go, one of the benefits of being a girl, that can be your excuse for absolutely anything.

slowly and calmly walking out of the library, i was prepared to start running once i reach the hallway, but as i'm coming towards the doors to leave, ethan's face pops up as he's coming back out.

i immediately push him by his chest, away from the library and he only has a serious reaction plastered on his face.

"you're a fucking asshole!" i shout in a whisper, crossing my arms over my chest as he watches me.

"explain?" he asks, acting dumbfounded.

"i didn't mean to send you that photo last night! my phone glitched!" i tell him.

"liar," is the only word escapes his pink and plump lips.

"i'm in a relationship you idiot, i wouldn't purposely send you a nude photo of myself!" i explain to him, angrily.

"but you did," he smirks, cockily.

"it was a glitch." i say through gritted teeth. "and you screenshotted it."

"hmm," he murmurs, "did i?"

"delete it!" i cry. "please ethan!"

"i was thinking of showing justin," he shrugs, "i mean, it was meant for him after all, right?"

i immediately drop down onto my knees and pray up at him, "please ethan, please don't tell justin! that would ruin my entire life!"

a grin appears on his lips as he crosses his muscular veiny arms, over his chest.

"i'll keep it between us, under one condition." and the smirk playing on his lips terrifies me.

i swallow, "what is it?"