five - glitch

i quickly set my phone back down to charge as i go to the bathroom and start myself a warm shower. if i was going to send justin nudes tonight, i had to be feeling good about it.

i let my hair fall out of it's messy bun and i toss the hair tie onto the counter, i undress myself and step into the steamy shower, it burns my skin at first touch, but soon my body adjusts and i reach for the razor to clean up my legs a bit.

shaving my legs and leaving a few cuts which made me wince in pain, i wash my hair next. massaging the shampoo into my scalp, i let that sit while i rub my coconut lavender body wash all over me, rinsing the shampoo out and adding conditioner next.

after i finally felt clean and fresh, i step out of the shower and brush my hair.

"honey, are you in there? i need to use the toilet!" my mom calls out from the other side of the wooden door.

i wrap myself in a towel before opening the door, "yes, i'm finished."

she hurries inside as i enter my bedroom, dropping the towel at my ankles i hesitate. i close my windows and feel uncomfortable with a family photo staring at me while i do this so i take down my hanging picture.

i grab my phone and see that nikki was freaking out while i was gone, i text her laughing faces and open snapchat, totally forgetting ethan ever snapchatted me.

i click the red square and a picture of him laying in bed, shirtless is what appears on my screen, although he managed to get his very well defined jawline in the photo. it disappears and i set my phone back down.

steadily looking at myself in the mirror, biting my lip nervously as i was now officially exposed with no interruptions since ava is asleep and so is my dad. my mom is running the shower so she'll be in there for a while.

i hesitantly grab my phone and decide that snapchat is the better option, that way it will disappear in seconds.

i try a bunch of positions to get each part of my body in the photo, i tried sitting on the edge of my bed but i didn't like how my thighs looked. it also covered up what he probably wanted to see most.

i play around with my hair, this is so wrong i mentally think to myself, but i could be robbing a bank.

once i take a few pictures that i'm not confident with, i receive a snapchat from justin himself, it was a simple photo of his bed with white lettering for his 'streaks'

i feel more motivated to take these nude photos of myself since i know he's alone and won't be showing anyone.

i take a deep breath in, and try my best to look as sexy as possible while showing off all the sexual arousing parts of my body, i was even able to make my bum look big.

feeling confident with that photo, i stare into my eyes in the mirror. wondering if this is a good idea.

fuck it, i excitedly press justin's name but at that exact same moment, my phone froze and i began to panic, i start clicking my phone screen in fear, when i lock it and turn it back on, it glitches and logs me out of snapchat, i groan and type in my username and password and i'm confused when ethan dolan's name is on the top with the words

delivered thirty three seconds ago

and justin's still says that i received his photo four minutes ago.

at that moment, i realize what had just happened and i fall onto my knees in worry, i sent my nude photo to ethan, not justin.

i immediately feel tears prick my eyes as i keep refreshing my snapchat, in fear of everything.

i drop my phone with shaking hands when it says ethan has opened it three seconds ago and replayed it, but what made my stomach feel sick was when it said

ethan dolan just took a screenshot!