twenty nine - moonlight

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT AND APPRECIATE LIFE BECAUSE MY FAVOURITE WRITER FOLLOWED ME, LEGIT DEAD ASS THE BIGGEST FAN OF HER AND HER BOOKS, PLS GO FOLLOW HER IF YOU DONT ALREADY. dolanporn ❤️

ALSO PUBLISHED A NEW STORY CALLED
"honey" so i recommend you go check that one out pls💘
_____
ethan

"i'm so in love with you" i grin, crashing my lips against hers. allie had lied and said she was sleeping at josie's house tonight, but in reality she was sleeping at mine, i had the house alone tonight.

"i'm so in love with you too, ethan. make love to me tonight." she mumbles again my swollen lips.

my lips leave hers, trailing down towards her jawline as she tilts her head back, i knew i was sucking her sweet spot when she clenched a fist full of my hair.

without my help, she tore her shirt right off. throwing it across the room, leaving her breasts in a laced white bra. my hands took care of unclassping it, tossing it where her shirt was, taking her breast into my mouth, she moaned softly, just like a god damn angel.

my saliva was glistening on her nipple as i began to suck the other, her fingers running through my messy hair.

"fuck, i'm so happy these are mine" i grin, grabbing both in my hands, they were bigger than my hands which turned me on even more.

her legs were squirming and that only meant one thing. i slide her leggings down with my hands, throwing them in the pile of clothes scattered across my bedroom floor.

"i can't wait to taste you" i whisper, gently biting her earlobe, my fingers tease her inner thigh as she attacks my lips.

i carefully pull her thong aside. gently touching her lips, "holy fuck, allie, you're soaked"

she moans at my words and teasing, i touch her jucies and rub them against her clit, making her respond easily, she was so vulnerable to my touch, she was like putty in my hands.

"fuck ethan," she hisses, my fingers slowly adjust inside of her, pumping in and out slowly.

my lips return back to her breast, licking all around the hardened nipple as she toyed around with the left one herself.

"faster," she moans. "please"

"eager now are you, precious?" i chuckle, my fingers do as she tells me, speeding up as i pump three fingers into her, curling them upwards.

"o-oh my gosh, ethan, fuck yes" she bites her lip, i catch her eyes rolling to the back of her head as i rub her clit with my thumb.

"i'm gonna cum" she announces, i slow down, making her whimper.

"you better not cum, not until i taste you" i warn her, she pouts but nods, i remove my fingers from inside of her, my nose takes in her scent, dove soap specifically.

"look at you, look at you all wet for me" i smirk, she props herself on her elbows, wanting to watch me as i please her with my tongue.

"ethan please" she begs, growing frustrated with my teasing. i let my lips wrap around her clit, sucking it hard as she responds by thrusting her pelvis towards my mouth.

"ahhh, yes, right there" she moans, she falls down onto the bed, her hands holding my head down on her.

"fuck, allie, you taste so good" i moan. her legs tremble as i leave long licks against her entrance.

"i'm so close!" she exclaims.

i enter two fingers into her, pumping them faster as my tongue flicks her aching bundle of nerves. she's moaning uncontrollably.

"fuck ethan yes, i'm cumming, i'm cumming" i stay, allowing her liquids into my mouth.

when she's calmed down from her climax, i see a smirk appear on her lips. "lay down" she orders me.

i grin, "you wanna be in control today?"

she pushes me down onto my back, my eyes never leave her breasts that jiggle with every move she makes, i was already shirtless as she undid my belt.

she was eager to slide off my pants, i liked watching her in dominance, she looks sexy as hell.

when i feel my boxers slowly sliding off as well, my shaft hardens as i watch her. fuck, the things this girl can do to me.

her mouth immediately hovers over top of my shaft, letting her saliva drip down onto my tip, her hand firmly wraps around it, stroking it with just the right amount of speed.

"fuck allie. your hand feels so good" i moan as i watch her tiny hand pleasure me, i can't help but reach for her breast, cupping her right one into my hand.

her tongue teases my tip as she licks slowly. her hand is pumping faster and faster.

"allie. i'm gonna cum" i groan. my voice sounds hoarse.

"not until i have you in my mouth," she grins,

i tilt my head back, "oh fuck"

she immediately wraps her lips around my shaft. taking my full length into her mouth, deep throating me until she gags, i wrap her hair around my hand and watch her, loving every second of it.

"holy shit, allie, faster" i feel my breathing begin to hitch as i feel my load coming, when i feel her lips release around my shaft, her hand begins to pump again, but what really got me, was when she pressed her thumb onto my beam gently.

"fuck allie, i'm cumming, i'm fucking cumming" she lets my cum shoot onto her hand that still holds my cock, i grin as i watch her lick it.

"i want you inside of me, now" she smirks, i kick my boxers off quickly, reaching for the tin foil wrapper on my night stand table, i roll the condom onto myself as i position myself in front her, i extend her legs so they stay on my shoulders. she looks at me, with her piercing and mesmerizing brown eyes.

"do you really love me?" she asks, croaky.

i stare into her eyes, moving a piece of her messy hair away from her face. "i do, allison. i do really love you."

she smiles, shyly. taking a deep breath.

i slip my tip in first, letting her adjust comfortably before i intertwine our fingers together, my whole length enters inside of her.

we made love to the moonlight shinning through my window.