twenty four - enjoy

"so why didn't you tell me about justin and nikki?" my mom asks, she was currently making salad for dinner and i was helping her by setting the table.

"i don't know." i shrug, "i just kind of forgot to mention it to you."

"well i'm very glad that you made the choice to completely cut them out of your life. i'm so disappointed in both of them." she shakes her head.

i told my mom earlier what had gone down at the party last weekend, and she was livid with what nikki had done to me, nikki was like a sister to me and my mom treated her like her own.

my dad was taking ava out for ice cream so it was just my mom and i who were eating dinner, it was nice to have some quality alone time with her.

she set the salad in the middle of the table, along with her seasoned chicken and green beans.

she sat down across from me and started putting food on her plate, "so tell me about ethan."

"there's not much to tell you," i blush, "we've only been dating for two days."

"is he nice?" she asks.

"i wouldn't be dating him if he wasn't." i reply.

"does he have siblings?" she asks, curiously.

"a fraternal twin brother grayson and an older sister named cameron." i answer.

"he has a twin! that's so interesting!" my mom exclaims, "we need to meet him, invite him over for your birthday."

"are you sure?" i ask, slightly excited.

"of course." she smiles. "i'll be heading out after dinner, i need to run a few errands."

when i was finished eating dinner, my mom had left. i wash my dish and walk back up to my bedroom, grabbing my make up remover to take with me into the bathroom when i'm out of the shower.

waiting for the water to warm up, i text ethan and see how he's doing at work. i massage the shampoo and conditioner into my hair and rinse out the soapy substance before scrubbing my body clean.

i reach for a towel and wrap myself in it, grabbing my phone which was lit up from ethan replying.

boring, i wish i was with you.

i grin, i decide to stop replying over text and call him, i run to my room with my essentials and grab my house phone, calling ethan.

"hey," he sighs, over the line.

"what are you doing?" i grin to myself.

"waiting for someone to need delivery." he tells me, "what are you doing?"

"just got out of the shower," i tell him softly,
"in a towel."

"only a towel?" he reassures me.

falling back down onto my bed, i reply, "thinking of you."

"allie," he hisses, "i'm at work."

"and if you weren't," i bite my lip, "you'd be here, touching me."

"allie," he groans.

"talk to me, ethan." i tell him, "i'm wet for you."

i hear his breathing speed up, "unwrap yourself from the towel."

i follow his words, gently taking the towel off of me as i lay naked on top of my bed. "next?"

"spread your legs apart." he mumbles, "just like i would."

i grin, liking how deep his voice sounded over the phone, i spread my legs and smirk, "next?"

"tease yourself, allie" he says, "touch your entrance softly"

i've never masturbated before, but imagining as if it were ethan should help me.

i bring my fingers down to my entrance like he had said, gently rubbing my fingers along my lips.

"and then?" i smirk.

"fuck allie," he groans, "i'm going to get fired because of you."

"it's okay, then you can come here and pleasure me yourself." i breathe.

"insert one finger, allie." he tells me, slowly.

i nod to myself, sticking one finger inside me made me moan just a second.

"now add another." he speaks. at this point, i smirk.

"i have to go, ethan. i'm a little busy." i tell him.

"allie," he exclaims, "i'm as hard as a rock! you can't do that shit!"

"calm down, i have to go." i grin.

"oh my god, you owe me." and he hangs up.

i absolutely owe him, which is why i set my iphone up against my pillow, pressing record while i pleasure myself, for him.

"i'm thinking of you" i say, seductively spreading my legs apart, i bring my fingers down to my clit and begin to rub it slowly. moaning lowly as i touch myself.

i decide to insert one finger, lead by another as i slowly curl them towards inside of me, i pump them in and out, faster.

"mmm," i moan, "feels like you"

i grin to myself, knowing ethan was going to love this. i also couldn't believe how good this felt when you were the one doing it to yourself.

"feels so good," i moan, coming close to my orgasm as i rub my clit faster, i arch my back when i feel the sensation override me.

i shakily reach for my camera and end the video, smirking as i felt accomplished.

i change into actual pyjamas this time and lay in bed, watching some youtube videos until nine thirty which is when ethan is off work.

it was finally nine forty and i assume he's home, i text him.

hey babe, you home?

yes

i have a surprise for you

you better not sext me.

i grin, sending him the video with a message attached to it.

enjoy.

__

this story is slowly coming to an end!!!
how would you guys feel about a sequel?