ten - professional

"you're so hot," he mumbles against my skin, we eventually ended up in his bedroom and on top of his bed which i don't remember doing.

it was hard to get into the feeling when he would never kiss my lips, but i did what i could. i was lying on my back and he was above me, kissing my chest and collar bone, softly.

i gripped his hair like he had said on tuesday and he moaned as i did so, i felt his bulge hitting my leg and i could help but giggle.

"sit up," he ordered, i didn't bother to fight, i just sat up like he asked, he smiled devishly when our eyes met.

"are you comfortable if i take off your shirt?" he asks, his eyes glued to my chest.

i roll my eyes as i grab the hem and take it off myself, leaving my boobs in a bra.

"holy shit," he mumbles, his tongue left long licks across the top of breast and i couldn't help but enjoy the feeling, his hands found themselves on my back and they were fiddling with my bra, unclasping the hooks.

at this point, i'm getting self conscious as my bra was whipped to the other side of the room, i nervously wrap my arms across my chest, covering my nipples.

"hey," ethan says gently, "i already saw them in the picture, and i think you're beautiful. you have no reason to cover up."

i feel my cheeks start to heat up and he slowly removes my arms, he pushes me down onto the bed so my head hits a pillow and i immediately feel his lips close around one of my nipples as he sucks harshly while his other hand toys with my other nipple, i'm moaning as i've never felt this before.

"oh my gosh," i breath heavily, enjoying his tongue that licks over my swollen nipple, his hands were roaming up and down my body before he flipped over and laid down on his back.

"touch me." he tells me.

i got nervous as i knew it was my turn to pleasure him, he grabs my hand and pulls his track pants down, making his extremely hard shaft stand up, i gasp as i realize it's really big. he laughs and i feel stupid.

"relax," he whispers, "spit in your hand."

i cup my hand underneath my mouth as i let it catch my saliva, he nods and grabs my hand, "like this, allie."

he places my hand around his shaft and starts stroking it up and down, he soon let's go and my hand is the only thing moving that's pleasuring him.

"fuck, allie! faster." his head tilts back as he moans my name which i liked, i look at his tip and decide to try and do something without his acknowledgement. i lower my head down to his shaft and close my lips around his head. letting my tongue slide all over it while my hand still pumps up and down.

"fuck yes, allie, good girl" i can't help but feel excited, that boosts my self confidence and i'm determined to make him feel good.

he feels so soft and tender inside my mouth but hard at the same time, his breathing starts to change as it speeds up, i feel a bundle of my hair being grabbed as every part of his shaft hits my wet mouth.

a bunch of curse words spill out of his mouth when i let my saliva drop down onto his tip and i gently lick all around the swollen head.

"allie, stop i'm g-gonna cum!" he warns me as he pants.

i ignore his words as he told me to stop because that only means he'll combust in my mouth.

i give one last pump and he moans my name once last time--he jerks forward, and i taste a thick, creamy texture in my mouth.

releasing my lips from around his shaft, i frown and don't want to swallow the liquid.

his breathing has finally calmed down and i point to my mouth, he manages a laugh and points into his trash can in the corner of his room.

"that was your first time?" he asks me, wiping the glistening sweat off his forehead.

i nod, slightly embarrassed. "why?"

he smiles, "you were like a fucking professional."