glitch

"please ethan, please don't tell justin! that would ruin my entire life!"

a grin appears on his lips as he crosses his muscular veiny arms, over his chest.

"i'll keep it between us, under one condition."

i swallow, "what is it?"

___

hey lovlies💓👋🏼
my names kayla if you did not know! this is my very first, dolan fanfiction! it's also the first story i've written with smut! ( i've written smut before but i'm hoping it's improved )
i just want to point out that this plot, is mine!
i have never read a book like this before, i thought about it recently and really wanted to turn it into something! so this is what i'm doing!
• This book will contain explicit language and lots of it
•This book will contain sexual themes and lots of it
• This book may contain the use of drugs and alcohol and maybe self harm.
no self harm is not a joke and this is not to offend anyone. i take it as a serious matter and i am always here to talk if you need someone 💓 this book, plot, dialogue, everything is mine. i do not own ethan and grayson dolan. just the story line is mine! if you have ever read a story like this before, please feel free to let me know in the comments or on instagram & snapchat.

instagram: @luvin.dolans
snapchat @luvindolan

please DO NOT message me on the wattpad app itself because for some odd reason, i can not message back and i also cannot respond to messages on my timeline, so if you'd ever like to interact with me, please do so in the comments, instagram or snapchat!