twenty - kiss me

i stare into ethan's eyes intentively, comprehending the words that just escaped his lips.

"ethan, i am not going to break your heart." i tell him, resting my hand on his cheek, he looks down but i raise his chin up with my finger.

"kiss me." i whisper, "now."

and without hesitation, his lips sync into mine and it's the feeling that i've been waiting for, my arms wrap around his neck as he pulls my waist closer towards him, our lips move in sync and i feel the shocks of electricity spark through my body.

ethan fumbles with the door handle, finally opening it and we never disconnect our lips as we stumble into his house, our faces angel different positions as we kiss. getting two seconds for air.

"come with me" he mumbles onto my lips, he grabs my hand and rushes upstairs, pushing his bedroom door open and he collapses onto his bed, pulling me on top of him.

"fuck i've been dying to kiss you for days," he moans, pressing his lips against mine as i straddle him down with my waist and bend down to meet his lips again.

i feel our tongues explore each other's mouths as ethan's hands hold my waist tightly, i roll off of him when his grip loosens and he hovers above me, i can see his swollen pink lips and i giggle. "did you make sure the stove is off?"

"the stove can wait, you're all i care about right now" he tells me, attacking my lips once more, his hands reach for my cardigan and it slides down my arms easily, he throws it across the room and i feel myself pulling on the hem of his shirt.

he lifts it up, and pulls it over his head, blessing my eyes as he tosses it with my cardigan. "fuck i want you" he grumbles.

our lips were numb as we undress each other, as every piece of clothing began to subtract, our kisses got lazier and sloppier. i roam my fingers through his hair as he sucks on my neck, i swear he was leaving a mark but it felt too good to stop.

his hands make it to my bra and before i know it it's torn off and thrown away, ethan was being more gentle today as he was leaving slow and long kicks down my cleavage, his fingers peel down my jeans from my legs and i mess around with his belt, trying to unbuckle them as i crave him badly.

he notices i'm struggling and begins to take his own pants off and tosses them to the ground, "take off your boxers," i breathe, "i want you"

"fuck. i love when you talk to me like that." he grins, he rolls over onto the bed and i take his boxers off myself, his shaft is standing up hard and i immediately spit in my hand before allowing myself to stroke up and down.

not long after, my lips close around his tip and my tongue is leaving sloppy licks all over the beam of his head, his breathing begins to hitch as i pump faster and faster.

"fuck allie, just like that" he moans, his head tilts back as i feel his whole shaft enter my mouth, one of his hands grabs my hair and he's moving my head up and down with me.

"oh my god, allie" i can't say i didn't like his responses, i loved them to be honest. it makes me feel good and it makes me know he likes me, when he says my name.

his breathing begins to speed up when i'm moving my hand and tongue faster, he mumbles curse words as his eyes open to watch me.

"i'm g-gonna cum, allie" he warns me, this time i decide to not remove my head again and let it happen, i'd just go spit it out anyways.

"fuck" as he moans, i feel the same substance squirt into my mouth, ethan lays still for a few minutes trying to come down from the sensual feeling.