twenty seven - body shot

"i can't wait to see you in a bikini" ethan smirks, i roll my eyes and shove him as we put our bags in the backseat.

we were getting ready to go to josie and grayson's pool party, it was at josie's house so we had quite a drive.

"we need to stop off and get gas on the way." he tells me, reversing out of his driveway.

i nod, "okay, i also want a slushy so let's go"

as we drive down on the main roads for a while longer, we finally pull up to a gas station and ethan asks me what kind of slushy i want, telling him my preference. he finishes filling up the tank and walks inside.

i wait patiently, messing around with the music on the radio. only a few minutes later, ethan returns sucking the straw of my slushy.

"hey" i whine, "that's mine"

he chuckles, "i paid for it, asswipe."

"i don't care, now i have your saliva all over my straw." i spit back at him.

he rolls his eyes as he hands me the cold cup, "shut the fuck up, we exchange saliva everyday, you've had my dick in your mouth for crying out loud."

i punch his softly, "okay thanks captain obvious."

our drive to josie's consisted of loud music, loud laughs and stories. it felt faster since we were occupied the whole time.

once we finally arrived to josie's, we saw multiple cars parked around her enormous house. "holy shit." i mumble.

"this looks like the kardashian's house," ethan agrees, "are we even at the right house?"

when josie runs out wearing only her bikini top and jean shorts, that answers his question as she squeezes me into a hug.

"i'm so glad you could make it!" she squeals, "you too, ethan! grayson is in the back with everyone else. we're taking shots."

ethan and i grab our bag filled with towels and extra clothes, following josie into the backyard. the huge swimming pool took up majority of the area, but it was certainly beautiful.

i recognize some of the people here but others i'm not sure even come to our school. josie was filling up shot glasses while everyone mingled, there had to be at least fifty people here.

"let's do a body shot!" gray exclaims, smiling at josie, earning cheers from everyone.

josie laughs, "only if you do it with me!" i widen my eyes when i realize she's talking to me.

"oh my gosh!" i chuckle, "no thanks"

"please! it'll be fun." josie begs, shaking my hand. i sigh and give in, seeing ethan and grayson reach for a shot glass.

josie and i lay on her table, we're laughing uncontrollably as people cheered us on, i feel the liquid of the alcohol pour into my belly button and ethan grins when placing the lime in between my teeth, i giggle when i feel salt being sprinkled onto the top of my breasts.

josie was experiencing the same thing being done by grayson, which made us both laugh together.

"three, two, one!" a guy counts down, at the same moment, ethan's tongue licks up all the salt before suctioning the alcohol out of my belly button and grabbing the lime between my teeth, grayson finishes the exact same time as ethan and josie and i squirm from the feeling, earning cheers from the crowd surrounding us.

"i think we deserve a shot for that," josie tells me.

ethan

as the night progressed, allie kept drinking and so did i. i was completely loaded, i wasn't even sure if i was standing up or sitting down, i was  with ashton and grayson and a bunch of other dudes as they passed a joint and bong around.

i took a puff and passed it to gray, coughing hard.

"where's my babyyy" i look up at and see allie stumbling towards me, she had an empty alcoholic can in her hand when she collapses onto me.

"how are you?" i ask, slurring my words as i rest my head against her wet bathing suit top.

"drunk and dizzy, how are you my love?" she asks, wiggling her pink painted toes.

"so fucked." i reply laughing.

"josie said we could stay the night, i don't think it's safe if we drive home." she slurs.

"i agree." i nod.

"guess what, ethan." she whispers into my ear.

"what, baby?" i ask.

"i'm so horny" she bursts out laughing.

"let's go find a bedroom." i smirk.

we struggle to stand up, i leave my group of stoned friends as i dizzily follow allie into the house, my hands are on her waist the whole time and i'm starting to regret getting this fucked up.

once allie pushes a bedroom open, she jumps onto the bed. luckily she was only in her sexy ass bikini so i could touch her quicker.

"fuck ethan, come touch me" she moans, i grin, jumping onto the bed next to her as my fingers slowly rub circles on her inner thighs, she was massaging her own breasts as i worked on building her up.

slipping my fingers through her bikini bottoms, i smirk to myself, "holy shit, allie, you're so wet for me"

she whimpers at my teasing, i slowly rub her clit as i watch her moan in pleasure. "f-fuck ethan"

"yes, moan my name" i encourage her, rubbing her clit faster. i was dizzy as hell yet some how manage to pleasure her very well.

i slip two fingers into her at once, curling them upwards as i hit her g-spot, watching her react as she thrusts her pelvis towards my fingers.

"holy fuck ethan, your fingers feel so good inside me" she moans, i knew she was heavily intoxicated which is why her moans were all over the place. i like it when she said dirty things.

"yeah, you like them pumping inside of you, you gonna cum for me too?" i whisper, gently flicking her exposed nipple with my tongue.

"ouuu, ethan i'm so close" i immediately crash my lips onto hers, feeling her kiss back as i use my thumb to rub her clit faster, while pumping faster and faster inside of her.

"fuck!" she shouts, disconnecting our lips, i feel her walls tightening around my fingers and that's when her body completely breaks down into it's orgasm, she grins as her eyes shut tightly.

"i love you so much" i smirk, taking my fingers from out of her, sucking her juices off of them.

"i love you to--i'm gonna throw up" and immediately she jumps out of the bed and runs towards the bathroom in the bedroom. locking it behind her.

i chase after her and bang on the door, feeling nauseous myself, "allie, baby" i call out, "open the door so i can help you."

"w-wait!" she calls out, and she gags.

i wait patiently against the door, making sure she was okay, then i feel my phone vibrate and i was positive it was grayson asking where i was.
but it was an unknown number.

you think you have her all wrapped around your fucking finger, but just wait until she comes crawling back to me.

i study the message, it's about allie.

is this justin?

yeah you stupid fuck, and allie's mine. so just wait until i fuck the shit out of her and she's moaning my name, begging for me to touch her.

too bad i just did.

she'll be dripping wet for me, touching herself while thinking of me, just you wait dolan.

i grow angry at his text, allie is mine. allie craves me, not him.

fuck you, she touches herself to me. watch for yourself, she's mine, fuckhead.

and without even thinking, i sent him the video she sent me only nights ago.