thirty - don't hang up

graduation was coming shortly and ethan and i were so not ready. we haven't stopped talking about it.

speaking of ethan, i can't believe how happy he makes me. he truly is like a blessing, i never imagined falling in love with him, especially by the way we met. but i guess everything happens for a reason.

i was sitting in my room, debating on what to paint on the canvas he bought me for my birthday; i wanted to paint him something, something with meaning.

my phone buzzes as i think to myself and it's nikki. nikki hasn't stopped messaging me, neither has justin. they wished me a happy birthday but i didn't reply, they were meaningless to me.

i open my phone and as i guessed, it's nikki.

allie, please, we need to meet up. i miss you so much, please answer.

i grew suspicious of nikki when i saw her hanging around abigail, they seem to be extremely close. i also became suspicious when ethan and i saw nikki, abigail and justin at booster juice.

i turned my phone off, ethan has been weird with me lately. he's been acting scared almost nervous, he said he had to work today but i don't think he was telling me the truth.

but i trust him so i let it slide, i dip my paint brush into some water as i wonder what to paint. until the idea pops into my mind.

ethan

"stop fucking calling me, abigail!" i scream into the phone, "i want nothing to do with you"

"someone pissed in your cheerios today, didn't they?" she asks with a chuckle.

i was walking into the valley where i was suppose to meet ashton, we were going to sesh today, but i know allie doesn't enjoy me doing it so i had to lie and say i was working.

"fuck off" i roll my eyes, about to hang up.

"stay on the line or you'll really fucking regret it." i turn around when i hear the female voice.

nikki and justin were standing in front of me.