seven - feel good

"do you promise?" i sound hoarse as ethan's lips leave harsh and sloppy kisses around my neck, i'm breathing heavily as just the simplest touch of his lips make me so weak.

"i promise," he mumbles onto my skin, i didn't know what i was doing. for fuck sakes i was in the damn janitors closet with ethan dolan, i was thinking of justin and i almost began to cry as i realize ethan is blackmailing me. but what was killing me the most? i've never done anything sexual.

i think ethan notices that this isn't consensual so he removes his face from my neck and wipes his forehead as he looks around. "you don't need to do this."

i bite my lip nervously, "ethan, i'm still a virgin. i've never done anything like this before."

when those words escape my lips, ethan's eyes soften but his lips form a smile, "you're telling me justin montero has never fucked you yet?"

i swallow loudly, "yes."

his breathing hitches as he leans closer to my face, my gut instinct was telling me to just grab his fucking face and kiss him, but i think he was going to say something.

"then let me make you feel good, let me do what he hasn't done to you" his voice is a soft whisper but it had the ability to make my thighs squeeze together, something i've never experienced before was happening to my body.

"but i'm scared," i admit, feeling his fingertips gaze over my silky, smooth tanned thighs.

"we'll take baby steps," he mumbles, "open your legs for me."

my adrenaline was up the wall, i slowly spread my legs apart and immediately regret wearing this white, adorable tee shirt dress today as it must have been such easy access for him.

i feel my head tilt back as his fingers rub my clit through my white laced thong, his lips make contact with my neck again and i can't help but genuinely enjoy the sensation.

"grab my hair," he mumbles, i hesitate before my hand clasps onto a good amount of his dark, dark brown hair that could appear black.

i feel like the most disgusting human being for cheating on justin, but if anything. it was for his sake not to find out about the nude photo, and what ethan's doing to me, feels so good that it can't be wrong.

i feel my thong being torn down my legs by his teeth, and that only makes shivers go down my spine, both of his hands leave my body as he takes off his tee shirt, which is an even better sight for me as his muscles and six pack make me drool.

"tell me to stop, if you want me to stop." he whispers, i nod and don't know what to do except wait for either pain or pleasure. i feel his fingers gently touch my entrance and i quiver, he chuckles and continues what he's doing.

"look at me, allie." i debate on doing so, i didn't want this to be awkward. but i look up and meet his kind yet intimidating green but brown eyes.

i shut my eyes tightly as i feel one of his fingers slide in me, it hurt but it wasn't as painful as i thought. i feel him curl his finger up and that makes me lose control of what i'm doing next.
"don't stop." i manage to say, shakily.

his thumb is rubbing circles on my clit and i can't help but want to moan, i think he knows the affect it's having on me because i'm biting my lip so hard it's bleeding.

"moan, allie, moan my name." he tells me, slipping in another finger, i feel myself tightening around him and i can't help but roll my hips towards his fingers,

"fuck ethan," i moan in pleasure, i feel my head tilt back and my eyes rolls back too. i'm left with this exciting pleasure and i can't believe i'm letting ethan dolan do this to me.

"mmm, that feels so good," i moan as he rubs me faster, i feel his fingers quicken the pace inside me and i'm moaning uncomfortably with my jaw hanging open.

"i'm g-gonna cum," i warn him, he doesn't stop, if anything he only continues and goes faster with every finger. when i finally feel my climax coming i shut my thighs together and trap his fingers inside me, then i finally feel all my juices spill onto his fingers.

"fuck," i pant, finally coming down from my high, i feel my stomach rising up and down and i wipe my forehead.

"you taste so good." he grins, licking his two fingers. i couldn't lie, he was so good looking that i had a wild case of infatuation for him.

i feel my face heat up from embarrassment as i realize i'm not wearing underwear and my legs are spread apart. i see him bend down and he tosses me my thong, i try and avoid eye contact as i slide them on.

"so are we done?" i ask, "you won't tell justin?"

ethan laughs, "done? we're just getting started."