Chapter 35

"Ooooh, who lives in the pineapple under the sea?"

She tilted her head softly right and left. She can hear noises.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" That familiar voice.

She slowly open her eyes and just to see her own son standing at the edge of the bed singing along with the television.

Nakataas pa ang kamay nito at bahagya pang tumatalon talon. Pinalibot niya ang tingin niya sa kwarto. The room was spacious and it's color was dirty white. There's a huge window but the slides were close. Down there was a little fridge and a sofa.

She lifted her hand and she winced because it hurts. She looked at it and there's a dextrose. She stilled and sighed.

"SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! SPOOONGEEEBOOOOB SQUAREPAAANTS! Tururutturut!" Napangiti siya sa nakita.

"You're having fun are you?" Paos niyang sabi.

She heard her son gasp and looked back at her!

"MOM!" Mark jumped and hugged her tight. Napangiwi siya kasi mabigat ito. Umiiyak ito.

"I-i thought, i-i will never see you, ma."

She kept the tears at bay on what she have heard. She can clearly remember what happen. And her son. He saw what happened to her and she's scared that he got trauma and all.

"M-mommy, I'm sorry. I didn't protect you. I am not spiderman at all." Sabi pa nito na umiiyak at sumiksik sa leeg niya. Napatawa siya sa sinabi nito.

She carressed his little back to stop crying.

"It's okay, baby. In mom's eyes you are my spiderman, okay?" Umiling iling naman ito.

"N-no. I didn't do anything. I was just there standing. I'm sorry, mama."

Nabahala naman siya. Hindi naman niya alam kung matutuwa ba siyang ganito na kaagad mag isip ang anak niya na nakakaintindi na agad.

"Ssssh. Baby, hey, look at me. Mark, baby." She said and Mark looked at her.

His eyes were full of tears down to his reddish cheeks and to his little nose. Nakalabi ito.

"Son, I am not happy on what you are saying." Kumibot naman ang mga labi nito dahil sa kaseryosohan niya. Para bang ramdam talaga nitong hindi siya natutuwa sa lumalabas sa bibig nito.

Her son cried again and she wiped those tears.

"Maliit ka pa. Alam ni Mama iyon. Kaya nga hindi kita pinalabas sa kwarto noon diba kasi natatakot si Mama na masaktan karin. Kaya nga tayo may Mama para aalagaan habang lumalaki. Tignan mo ako, I have mom. Si Lola right? Your lola took care of mom when she was like your age, lola took care of us, your tito, she loves us. And baby, remember this, Mom will do everything just to make you smile. Mom will do everything just to make you safe. And mom loves you so much no matter what. I love you, anak. You are my greatest gift that I have ever received. We are thankful because you came. I love you again, baby boy."

Hinalikan niya ito sa pisngi at sa lips nitong may sipon na. Natawa siya.

"Baby, ang alat ng lips mo. Natikman ni Mommy ang sipon. Hahaha." Napatakip naman ng bibig ang anak niya.

"Mom! Why did you kiss me then? Your mean!" Nakanguso nitong sabi. 

"I just miss you, baby." Sabi niya. Napasinghap naman ang anak niya at umalis sa pagkakadagan sakanya.

Mark's hands went to his mouth and with wide eyes.

"Oh no! Dad said that I shouldn't be makulit and wag kitang masyadong galawin, mommy! Baka mapano si bunso!" Her son looked horrified.