Sick Little Games (A BVB/ATL Fanfiction)

Chapter 1

{Rozlynn's POV}

I couldn't believe it. I was finally going to Warped Tour. I was finally going to see Alex again. I'm Rozlynn Gaskarth, Alex Gaskarth's little sister. He left when I was fifteen. Im now seventeen and living in a hell. He was twenty two when he left, so he is twenty four now. I missed him so much but now, after all these years, I was going to see him again. My parents didn't know i was going since i planned on sneaking out early in the morning and coming back late at night. You see, ever since Alex left, my parents have been dependent on alcohol and abusive towards me. I hate them more than ive ever hated anyone before. I packed a bag, just in case Alex wanted to take me in. I also hoped to get a chance to see a least one song from the Black Veil Brides set. I love Andy, CC, Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley so much. Their music helped me realize I didn't need to cut to feel good about myself. Besides that, I was going to be searching for Alex all damn day. I tried to find people who knew him to figure out where he is. Like Vic Fuentes, Kellin Quinn, Mike Fuentes, and, of course, Jack! Jack had always been best friends with Alex so I couldn't wait to see him again! I was leaving the next morning so I had everything packed and in my car. All I had left to do was sleep.

{Next Morning}

My alarm went off at six o' clock that morning. I ran to my closet and pulled out the outfit I was going to where. I didn't even bother showering before I left. As soon as I was finished, I quietly rushed the down the stairs and out the door. I ran into my car; put the keys into the ignition and drove out of the driveway and towards the venue. On the way there, I put in the Black Veil Brides album Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones CD. I sang along to every song. Just as "In The End" finished for the third time, I pulled into the parking lot of Warped Tour. I grinned as I turned off my music, pulled the keys out of the ignition and ran out of my car with my ticket in my hand to give the ticket holder. The shows started about a half hour ago but that's okay. I needed to find Alex.

A/N: So what do you think? Should I continue this story? Please let me know!!!