Chapter 30

{Rozlynn'sPOV}

We found a nice little cafe to hang out and eat at. Jayy and I sat down at a table in the back away from everyone else while Dahvie went to got us coffee and cookies. Dahvie came and gave us our coffees and sat down next to Jayy. 

"Whats wrong, Dest?" I sighed. 

"After the song ended, Alex, he went to hug me, but i flinched because of how unfamiliar he has gotten, and he said, 'im sorry, i really am.' i dont know what to do. i want to forgive but i dont want to let him off o easily. Also, i kind of  want to start singing with more people." Jayy and Dahvie looked at each other. 

"Sing Freaks Do It Better! with us," I looked between Dahvie and Jayy and sighed. 

"Why?" They groaned. 

"It will show alex who is the better singer in the family!" I furrowed my brow. 

"You want to show him that he is better than me?" Jayy gasped and Dahvie silently freaked out. 

"You are way better than him. On a scale, you are like Hayley Williams and he is like Alex Gaskarth," Dahvie and I laughed at his comparison. 

"Okay, Hayley is much better than Alex, in my opinion, but im not even close to her! But Ill sing with you guys tomorrow. Lets go back to the buses before we get in trouble," they nodded and we all stood up, throwing away our trash and making our way back to the venue. 

--Time Skip-- 

I decided to crash on BOTDF's bus for the night so we could all get ready in the morning. I texted Andy to let him know where i was before Dahvie, Jayy and I played a bunch of video games and fell asleep on each other. The next morning we woke up around nine so we could all get ready. I threw on one of Jayy's ripped shirts and a pair of Dahvie's skinny jeans. Jayy just put on a pair of skinny jeans and Dahvie threw on a random tee and jeans. After that we set off into the tiny bathroom to brush our teeth, straighten our hair and do our make-up. I was sitting on the toilet while Jayy and Dahvie fixed up their stage make-up, when Jayy turned to me. 

"Im going to give you some stage make-up ive been wanting to try out for a while," I groaned and sat on the counter where Jayy told me to. 

"Do you really have to?" He and Dahvie nodded. Jayy grabbed a bunch of things i didnt know the names of and started applying them to my face. About twenty minutes later, he stood back a bit, admiring his work. 

"Dahvie, do you like it?" Dahvie looked at it. 

"Well if your going for that look she needs different contacts," I groaned again. 

"But my prescription," They held up their hands to silence me as they shuffled through their contacts. A few minutes later they found a pair they both liked and ordered me to take out my contacts which i had just put in an hour ago. I sighed and took them out. "These will fit my prescription, right?" They nodded and handed me the contacts. 

"Might not be perfect but it will do," Jayy explained. I placed the contacts on each of my eyes, blinking a few times to set them in place. I finished and looked at the guys, waiting for their response. They high-fived and hugged me. 

"It looks amazing! Look in the mirror!" I laughed at Dahvie's excitement and turned around, staring at their handiwork in awe. I looked almost like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland just a bit more freaky. Jayy shoved a beanie with cat ears on it on my head and clapped. 

"You guys are awesome!" I hugged them both and hopped down from the counter. We lef the bus, making our way to  second stage when i remembered i needed to text Andy and Zack since they wanted me to text them when i woke up.