Chapter 9

Chapter 9

{Rozlynn's POV}

I started crying,"I did it because of you, Jack. And Alex, Rian, and Zack, too. You made me a promise you never should have made. You all promised to keep me safe, but instead I ended up just getting hurt. I only want to hear what Alex has to say then I want you all to please leave me alone."

Everyone was crying, even the BVB boys. I swear, I heard Jon crying from the kitchen area. 

"Okay Rozlynn. I just want to say, I forgot about you on purpose. I did it because I knew I wouldn't be able to save you. I never should have said that. And I am so sorry. But I want you to consider moving in with me after Warped. Please just consider it. I also want to know if you want to come on our bus? And maybe we could go get dinner and talk about things?' Alex was pleading with me at this point. 

I shook my head," I cant do that, Alexander. I'll stay here with Andy, CC, Ash, Jinxx, Jake and Jon if its okay with them. After tour I'll find a job, get a place and move on with my life. I'll act like I never even knew any of you. Just stay away from me."

"You cant just leave me,"Alex croaked.

"You left me," I retorted harshly.

He winced at that, "Why can't you just forgive me?'

"Because I hate you," I said quietly as tears slowly rolled down my face."I hate all four of you." 

He looked hurt, but he still turned and left. "Come on guys." And at that they left.

"Come on Andy. Lets go get breakfast,"I said smiling weakly. I turned to look at all of the guys. They all had tear-stained faces.

"You can stay with us, but only if you come give us all a hug." CC said without consulting the others. They all seemed to agree. I ran to Andy first and cried into his chest. I then moved onto CC, Ash, Jake, Jinxx and even Jon. Andy and I then left to go get something to eat. 

A/N: this is a short chapter but oh well. cx song of the chapter on the side <3