Chapter 24

{Rozlynn's POV}

The day after the Stickam was living hell. All of our friends were understanding. It was our day off so we were hanging out in a park. By "we" I meant me, Andy, Ronnie Radke, Alan Ashby, Austin Carlile, and Zack. Tons of fans and some of the smaller bands on Warped kept giving us a bunch of shit because of last night. I groaned as we all sat there just watching the notifications flood in. I leaned back against Andy after finally turning off my phone. He put his arm around my waist and shut off his phone.

"We should do something," Alan said. We all laughed at his bluntness.

"And what should we do, ginger princess?" Austin asked, ruffling his hair. Alan shrugged and looked at Austin for an answer.

"I know," Ronnie said. "There is a huge fucking party going here. Lets go there and fuck shit up." I smiled at the idea of letting out my anger.

"Ronnie, you sir, are fucking smart! Lets go fucking destroy some shit!" I jumped up, pulling Andy with me. Everyone seemed to agree with the idea. I high-fived Ronnie and we took off. There were signs leading to this party everywhere. The closer we got, the more excited we all became.

After a few minutes, we finally got to the party. We walked right in the house acting like we were supposed to be there. Someone came up to us and handed us all a slice of cake. We thanked them.

"Well, this party is...interesting," Alan said. We all sighed. We couldnt wreck havoc on this party because there were large amounts of children.

"Lets just go back. We have to leave soon anyway," Zack noted causing all of us to groan. I put my cake down and followed the guys. Alan, Austin, and I were sulking as we walked back to the venue.

"Why cant things just go well for a change?" Everyone stooped walking and looked at me sadly.

"Roz," Andy said. He walked over and pulled me to his chest. I pushed him gently away.

"It isn't fair, Andy. After all the crap i had to go through because of those two, they are sitting on their asses not saying a word about this which is causing people to think we are lying which gets us more hate. I still love Alex and Jack, but i hate them as well. At least Zack and Ri apologized an explained everything that had happened. Alex and Jack are too worried about their damn images to even give a shit how this all affects me. I want to make up with them, i really do, but i cant do that if they don't make the effort to explain to me, or at least to the fans, whats been going on these last few years. The only reason i didn't run away from that hell is because one, i has nowhere else to go, and two, i thought i would never find Lex again if i ran. Now look at me. Physical and mental scars, bruises, painful memories, no one left in my real family who actually gives a shit. I hate this, Andy! Why cant he just admit that he did wrong? Why cant he just admit that he hurt me? Why cant he just apologize so he can be my loving, caring, sweet, smart and kind brother he used to be? Why does his ego have to be so large that he cant even look me in the eyes, his own baby sister, and apologize?" I had attracted the attention of a bunch of strangers with my yelling and crying. I didn't even care right now. Andy, Zack, Alan, Austin and Ronnie were all staring at me, shocked. I just told them everything i had been feeling and thinking these past few weeks. I wiped the tears away and Alan attacked me with a hug.

"I don't why he has to be such a dick but it will all be okay, in the end. I promise you," I sobbed into Alan's chest as Austin, Ronnie, Zack and Andy joined in on the hug. When everyone pulled away. Austin bent down.

"Go on Rozlynn, get on my back," I looked at him like he was insane.

"Are you crazy? Your heart, it could- you could get hurt, Austin! I will not be the cause of you getting hurt!" With that i jumped on Ronnie's back. Austin stood up and shrugged. We started walking back when Zack got a call. He groaned, loudly.

"What?" I was taken aback. Zack sounded irritated. He is never irritated. He stopped in his tracks as the other person spoke.

"Zack?" I hopped off Ronnie's back and took a few steps towards Zack. He was getting really angry. He was clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Look," he yelled into the phone, cutting the other person off. "I am not going to lie to our fans, or anyone else for that matter. If you want everything to be cleared up, you and that other bastard need to send out tweets, do a Stickam, post a video on YouTube, something, and tell the fans the truth about Rosie. I dont care about your 'images' because if this keeps up, you and Alex are going to have matching black-eyes. Fix this mess. Apologize to her, Barakat. Alex too. You both need to apologize because its gotten way out of hand." Zack was cut off by Jack. The other four stood next to me, which meant we were a couple yards from Zack.

"No, Jack! You aren't listening to me! If you apologize, there is a better chance of her forgiving you. Although, it might be too late for that," he hung up and looked at me. I looked down at the ground.

"Lets go back to the buses," i whispered and turned around to start walking.

A/N: so i added Ronnie because into this because one, i felt like it, and two, I FUCKING MET HIM AT WARPED LAST WEEKEND!!! XD i also added Alan and Austin because i felt the need to. Just a heads up, this story will be ending soon! There will probably be another 10-20 chapters before i conclude it!!! this was kind of filler but it gets better soon, i promise. Also, if you guys don't mind, can you please check out my Jaime Preciado fanfiction if you are interested!! thank you!!!! <3