Chapter 20

Chapter 20

{Zack's POV}

I couldn't wait any longer. It was only 10:30 but I dragged Rian to the BVB bus. We just went in and we found the guys sitting around on their phones and Rosie was putting on make-up. 

"You guys are early, you know," Jinxx said. 

"Yeah, I know. But this guy couldn't wait to get going so he dragged me over here," Rian explained. Everyone laughed as i blushed and looked down at my feet. 

"Well, since Zack is so excited, let get going, "Andy offered. He stood up and walked over to Rozlynn, offering her his hand. She took it with a smile and they walked back over to us. The rest of the guys stood up and we all walked off the bus. 

"So there is a carnival is this town right now. Do you guys want to go?" I knew Rozlynn loves carnivals so i thought this would get her mind off things. Im noticed her scars yesterday while we were getting her hair dyed. I noticed some of them were fairly new. She just needs a break from the stress and i thought a carnival would help. 

"Are you serious?" Rozlynn asked letting go of Andy's hands and walking over to me. I chuckled and nodded. She threw her arms around my neck. "Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. I love you soooo much Buffy!!!!" She let go of me and went back to Andy. She was now jumping up and down and squealing. Rian and I laughed, remembering all the times we took her to a carnival or a festival. 

"Lets get going then," Jake said. Ash pushed CC forward seeing as he was frozen to the spot with happiness. CC shook his head a little and started running as fast as he could. 

"CC! COME BACK!" Jinxx shouted. Ash and Jake groaned and started to run after him. Andy turned to us. 

"He likes carnivals, too. Well, more like loves them." he explained. Rozlynn squealed and ran after CC, Ash and Jake. We all sighed and ran behind her. We made it to the carnival in about twenty minutes. CC and Rozlynn were panting, their hands on their knees. Ash and Jake were standing nearby, shaking their heads at the two. 

"Lets go in now," Rian said as he walked into the entrance chuckling at Rozlynn and CC we squealed and started jumping up and down. Ash walked behind the two and put one hand on each of their shoulders. 

"Now, children," he joked," you MUST stay with one of us at all times. If either of you get lost we will murder you with hugs when we find you. Other than that, have fun! oh, and Rozlynn, don't make-out with Andy too much! Okay you can go in now." Ash let go of their shoulders and they ran in, bumping into Rian as he bought a bunch of ride tickets. Andy, Jinxx, Jake, Ash, and I also bought a bunch of tickets for the two children who were practically vibrating with joy. 

"LETS GO CHILDREN!" Rian yelled after he handed them some tickets. They immediately grabbed each others hands and ran for the closest ride which happened to be a roller coaster. I laughed as Andy and I ran to catch up with them while the others went to go do their own things. 

-7 hours later-

{Rozlynn's POV} 

All nine of us were sitting at a picnic table eating. To my right were fifteen stuffed animals that Andy won for me. We all had fun today. It was a huge stress reliever for me. Andy was to my left. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and went back to eating my ice-cream. He wiped his cheek. 

"You got chocolate on my face," he whined. I giggled and shoved my ice-cream come onto his nose. Everyone was laughing except for Andy. He was glaring at me. Suddenly. He shoved his ice-cream cone in my hair. Okay, its fucking on now. I stood up. 

"Its going down now, Biersack," I whispered. I smiled sweetly, turned around and ran. 

-45 minutes later- 

I had weaved my way through tents, people and rides as i jokingly ran away from the guys. I knew they were looking for me. They all texted me. I responded to everyone except Andy. I told them what i was doing and they agreed to keep quiet. I was currently waiting in line to get on the Ferris Wheel when i saw Andy. Thankfully, the man running the ride told me to get on. I rushed to get into the cart thing. I heard Andy scream my name as he jumped over the railing and to the cart i was in. He tore open the door, climbed in and sat down across from me. I smiled and waved at him, trying not to laugh. 

"Where the hell were you Roz? Why didn't you answer me? I don't even care I'm just so glad i found you," He leaned across and kissed me gently on the lips. 

"That, was payback for putting ice-cream in my hair," i whispered against his lips. He smirked and put his lips against mine again. The cart was moving now but neither of us pulled away. Once we got to the top, I reluctantly pulled away. 

"What was that for?" Andy whined. 

"I just thought you should know, i told the other guys what i was doing," Andy stared at me angrily. 

"And you didn't tell me because?" He growled. 

I laughed," Because, it would have ruined it! Running away was payback!" He sighed. 

"You are so lucky everyone else decided to stay back and watch your prizes," I laughed and leaned my forehead against his. We sat like that for a few minutes and then we had to get off. Andy ran towards where the guys were still sitting, pulling me along. When we got there, everyone started fake cheering and yelling about how scared they were about me. I leaned against Andy as i laughed.

"He already knows, you guys," I said in between laughs. They all stopped cheering and i finally stopped laughing. Jinxx checked the time on his phone. 

He groaned," Guys, we are late for bus call." We all groaned. I went to go pick up all the large and jumbo sized prizes Andy won for me but they all just kept falling out of my hands. Everyone was laughing except Zack. He helped me carry some like the good "big brother" he is. 

"Thanks Buffy," I kissed his cheek which cause Andy to clear his throat. 

"What? You didn't help her carry her prizes so you don't get a kiss," Zack joked. I laughed at him and bumped my hip into his. We then made our way out of the carnival and back to the buses. 

A/N: Kind of a filler chapter to lead to something pretty huge cx check out the video on the side because that band is pretty new and they are really good!! cx