Chapter 40

{Rozlynn's POV}

"Do we really have to collab because i think we would just rather create our own albums," Mike complained. Everyone agreed. They were all so stressed out about working with each other's creative differences. Andy and Vic couldnt get there voices to sound right together on any of their songs. Vic's voice was a few octaves too high to be compatible with Andy's deep voice. Vic and Alex were doing okay; their voices were perfect together but they couldnt agree on which songs to sing together. Andy and Alex had different ideas of how each song should go. Alex loved being sarcastic and funny yet sometimes serious in his songs, but Andy was always serious, sang smoothly and the songs were never pop-punkish like ATL. Never mind their voices; Alex always had this thing he did that made the lyrics sound like a joke while Andy was always growling and sometimes a little bit of screaming was thrown in. Everyone else was trying to work out the notes. One would say use that one, another would say use a different one, and the third was stuck between the two. Jon sighed and rubbed his face with both hands.

"We have been talking, and yes, you can. We are gonna change up the tour dates, which we STILL havent released, and we are gonna have to change the support." We all cheered. This was going to be much easier.

"Wait," Rian interrupted the cheering. "How many supporting bands are we gonna need? Just one or two?" He did have a point.

"I know who can support us!" Both Tony and CC said. Well, CC more screamed it.

"You first, Tone," Ceece said.

"Okay, there is this band called Out Came the Wolves who might wanna do it. They are a smaller band and going on tour with us could get them more support," Tony said. Jon immediately wrote it down.

"Okay, Ceece, who were you thinking of?"

"Okay this miiiiiight be a lot to ask but please just hear me out. How about we get The Summer Set to tour with us?"

"I'll see if they are up for it, anyone else have any ideas?"

"I do!" i announced. Everyone turned to look at me. "They arent exactly bands but they could work. There is Tyler Hagen, or Sounds Like Harmony. He does acoustic but his songs are really good. There is also Social Repose. You can check out his YouTube. He has a great voice and he would probably be up for it. I think he might be touring with BOTDF soon though. But Tyler would definitely be up for it. Plus, it would be cool having people who arent in a band but still work in the music industry." Andy kissed my cheek.

"Thats a great idea, lets call them up now!" He said. Jon, Matt and Michelle went to go do that while the rest of us split up to work with the people we worked with best. I was sitting with BVB and we were deciding which song i would be singing on.

"Maybe either Walk Away, Last Rites, or Goodbye Agony?" Jinxx suggested.

"Okay. Okay, we're getting somewhere," Jake said; rubbing his hands together.

"I dont know about Last Rites but Goodbye Agony would definitely be a good one," Ash said.

"Okay, lets look at the lyrics for Goodbye Agony and see where Rozlynn could fit in?" CC suggested. We all nodded. "Okay, Andy get the lyrics!" Andy flipped through his notebook until he found the right page. He threw it onto the table and we all looked at the lyrics.

"Heaven's gone, the battle's won
I had to say goodbye
Lived and learned from every fable
Written by your mind
And I wonder how to move on
From all I had inside
Place my cards upon the table
In blood I draw the line
I've given all my pride

Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony

I watch the stars and setting suns
As the years are passing by
I never knew that hope was fatal
Until I looked it in the eye
And now I'm not sure I am able
To reach the other side
Casting out the light

Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony
Goodbye agony

Not alone in forgiving
The faithful and the blind
Innocence is forsaken
I leave 'em all behind
And then I see that even angels never die

Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony
Goodbye agony
Goodbye agony"

"How about starting at the first 'Living a life of misery' to 'So goodbye agony' is my first part. Then for 'Not alone in forgiving' we both do it and the rest is just Andy?" I proposed. Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.

"You guys think we should go in there and try it out?" They all nodded and we rushed over to the booth. Andy and I went in; setting up our own mics on each side of the room. There was a wall set up with the sound proof stuff so our voices wouldn't intermingle. We put on our headphones and gave the guys a thumbs up. CC cranked up the volume on the other side so we could hear. It was a good thing Andy had written each song on two times or else this wouldn't work out.

"You guys ready?" Jinxx asked. We nodded and he gave Andy the signal to start.

"Heaven's gone, the battle's won
I had to say goodbye
Lived and learned from every fable
Written by your mind
And I wonder how to move on
From all I had inside
Place my cards upon the table
In blood I draw the line
I've given all my pride." Then i did my part.

"Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony." I kept quiet as Andy did his next part. By now, everyone else was gathering around to see what we were doing.

"I watch the stars and setting suns
As the years are passing by
I never knew that hope was fatal
Until I looked it in the eye
And now I'm not sure I am able
To reach the other side
Casting out the light

Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony
Goodbye agony." I then joined in and our voices mixed together.

"Not alone in forgiving
The faithful and the blind
Innocence is forsaken
I leave 'em all behind
And then I see that even angels never die." Andy then completed the song.

"Living a life of misery
Always there, just underneath
Haunting me, quietly alone
It's killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony
Goodbye agony
Goodbye agony." Everyone clapped as Andy and I walked out of the booth.

"Did it sound good?" Andy asked.

"It was great. Thats definitely the collab song for you two," Jake said. We cheered.

"How are you guys doing on notes and shit?" Andy asked.

"We got three of the eleven songs done," Jinxx said.

"Okay lets focus on that now!"Andy said and they ran off to go do that.

"That was great Rozlynn," Vic said.

"Thanks Victor." He laughed and PTV went back to work. Alex came over and hugged me.

"That was great, Rosie," he said.

"Thanks, Lex."

A/N: THIS WAS KINDA OF FILLER BUT FUCK IT. IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER. IM WORKING ON IT. <3