Chapter 4

Chapter 4

{Rozlynn's POV}

I guess I accidentally fell asleep on Andy because I woke up in a bunk. 

"Andy?" I called out. 

His head popped out from behind the curtain. "Hey. I was hoping you would wake up soon. We have to get going soon."

I frowned. "Oh. Well, I have to find my dad's car and drop it off. It was nice meeting you."

"Excuse me? You are going on tour with us and i know that isn't your dad's car Roz. I know its Tom's. I already got your stuff and I called a tow-truck for your car!" Andy exclaimed cheerfully. 

I grinned, "So, the guys agreed?"

"Yes and CC said he wants to act like a big brother towards you because of... you know," Andy explained.

"That's very nice of him. I think ill give him a hug for it!" I ran to the front room searching for CC. I found him sitting on the floor, his back to me. I grinned mischievously. I ran towards CC and flung myself at his back. 

"Who the fuck are you?" he screamed. 

I pouted playfully, "I thought you said you wanted to act like a big brother to me?"

He grinned, "You must be the famous Rozlynn?" I nodded. "You want a CC hug?" I nodded faster this time. " Okay!" He then pushed me onto the floor in an attempt to give me a hug. 

I giggled, "I want a CC hug!"

CC then picked me up and gave me the biggest hug ever while screaming, "CC! CC! CC!" 

"Alright put the poor girl down Christian," said a familiar voice. 

"Okay, Jeremy," CC teased. 

Jinxx then proceeded to tackle CC to the ground. I laughed as CC screamed for mercy. I then felt arms snake around my waist. I winced because of recent bruises. The hands then grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. It was Andy. He looked so concerned. 

"Why did you wince?" he asked. I could tell he was trying not to scream. I looked at my feet. Andy then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Andy, its not what you think!" I yelled

He sat me on the sink and took off my shirt. I whimpered as he gently brushed his fingers over the bruises. I stared into his blue eyes,"My dad. Not me." I watched as he rifled through the cabinets looking for the first-aid kit. He pulled out the anti-bacteria stuff and some cotton. Some of the bruises formed because of glass puncturing my skin so they do need some cleaning. 

"Come here,"Andy whispered after he finished cleaning the cuts and putting band-aids on them. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my forehead. "You don't have to go back to him."

I nodded, "I cant go back. Ill be killed if I go back now."

Andy was silent for a few minutes. He just kept hugging me in this tiny bathroom. "Hey, how about we go out at the next venue? Just you and me."

I smiled,"Yeah. That sounds like fun." I then skipped off to the front room and sat on the couch next to Ashley and Jake. The whole ride to the next venue, all I could think about was Andy. Do I like him? Does he like me?

A/N: This is kind of short but oh well cx I think after each chapter, ill put a link to a YouTube video. so go check the links for a song <3