Chapter 19

Chapter 19

{Rozlynn's POV} 

 Zack, Rian and I walked into the hair salon. 

"Hello," I said walking up to the counter. "I was wondering if I could get my hair dyed today?"

"Umm, yeah, i actually think one of our hairdressers is free," the lady said. "Let me just check." I nodded and she stood up and scurried off to the back-room. I turned to Zack and squealed. 

"I have a new idea about my hair," I said. I was thinking red on top and then black underneath. 

"Well? What is it?" Rian asked. 

"Its a surprise." i said as the lady came back with a hairdresser. 

"Hi," the hairdresser said shaking my hand." I'm Tiff. Ill take you in the back and you can tell me what you want while these boys sit here and wait." 

"Okay, see you soon Zack, Rian." I said and followed the hair dresser. 

"So, what do you want to get done today?" she asked as i sat down in the chair and she buttoned a cape around my neck 

I smiled," I was actually thinking red on the top layer of my hair and black on the bottom." She gasped in delight. 

"That would look so amazing on you! Let me go get the dye ready," she squealed clapping her hands. I chuckled as she scurried off.  I took my phone out of my pocket and went on Instagram. I have gained a significant amount of followers since joining BVB and telling everyone that i am Alex's little sister. I decided to post a selfie. 

"RozlynnGaskarth: I'm getting my hair dyed!!! @andybvb @zacharymerrick @riandawson @jakepittsbvb @ashleypurdyinc @jinxxed4life and CC are going to be surprised bc I'm getting something different than planned!! XD Zack and Rian better not come back here!! xP " 

I locked my phone and i got continuous notifications. I heard Rian yell telling me i better not be getting bright pink. I smirked. As if i would get pink. Tiff came back with the black dye. 

"Im going to start off with the black because it will just make things easier for me," she laughed. I smiled as she got to work. 

About forty-five minutes later, Tiff washed my hair, blow dried it, and got started on the red. 

"This is going to look so amazing!!" she squealed. "Oh my Jinxx, is it okay if i style your hair a little bit differently??" she asked hopefully.

I laughed," Of course. Wait, did you say Jinxx?" She nodded. I smiled. "How would you like to meet him later today?" She gaped at me. 

"Ar-are you serious?" she asked. 

"Yeah, Im Rozlynn. Rozlynn Gaskarth," I said knowing it would explain everything. She stared at me in shock. 

"OH MY JINXX YOU ARE!!!! WHATS IT LIKE DATING ANDY?? OMF WAS THAT ZACK AND RIAN OUT THERE WITH YOU?? ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET ME MEET BLACK VEIL BRIDES??" Tiff screamed as she put the dye brush down and waited for answer.

"First, he is very sweet and caring, second, yes, and third...OF COURSE!!!!!" I yelled the last part. She screamed, calmed down and continued doing my hair, talking to me the whole time. 

"We can leave as soon as I'm done with your hair, its almost the end of my shift," she said glancing at the clock. 

"Okay, and, can i have your number when we are done? You know, so we can text and stuff." She already finished the red, we were just waiting for the timer to go off.