Chapter 34

{Rozlynn's POV}

We all fake-smiled as Jack, Rian, Matt and Alex came trudging over. Matt shook his head and walked over where Michelle and Jon were. Rian plopped down next to Zack and Jack next to him. Alex sat four seats down from me. 

{A/N: seating arrangements: One side: Ash-empty-Jake-Jinxx-empty-empty-CC-empty-Andy-Rozlynn-empty-empty-empty-Alex. Other Side: Vic-Mike-Jaime-Tony-empty-Zack-Rian-Jack }

After five minutes of a very awkward silence I decided to piss off Alex, give Andy and myself some happiness all in one. I put my legs over Andy's lap and cuddled into his side. Zack, Jaime, Tony and Vic smirked over at us before looking back at their phones. Everyone else was texting someone or some sort of social media. I knew Alex kept glancing over at Andy and me since i could feel his eyes burning a whole in my back. I kissed up Andy's jaw before moving to his cheek and, eventually, his lips. I felt Andy smirk against my lip as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me back. As if he knew that i wanted to piss Alex off, he licked my lips, asking for entrance. I gladly let him slip his tongue in and explore my mouth. Just to have my fun, i pulled away before anyone could become annoyed by us. Andy pouted at me and i quickly pecked his lips. After that, I glanced over my shoulder to find Alex's jaw clenched shut, face red, and eyes glaring at us. I smiled at him and he quickly turned back to his phone and started texting someone. I turned back to Andy. I laid my head on his chest and curled into his chest; closing my eyes. Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him; dropping his cheek onto my temple. We stayed like that for about twenty minutes before other people started to come to the gate. We all decided to get in a small group so that all of us were next to each other. 

{A/N: new seating arrangements: One side: Ash-Jake-Jinxx-CC-Andy-Rozlynn-Jon-Matt-Alex. Other side: Vic-Mike-Jaime-Tony-Michelle-Zack-Rian-Jack. Vic and Ash are across from each other. Jack and Matt are across from each other.}

Our plane wasnt arriving for another forty-five minutes and after that it was going to take about twenty minutes to board and take off. I was still cuddled into Andy's side. I began to drift off into a quick nap when i felt Andy plant a small kiss on my forehead and whispered to me. 

"I love you," I smiled and whispered back. 

"I love you, Andy." After that, i slowly fell asleep. What felt like seconds later, i was being shaken awake by Andy. 

"Come on, babe. We have to board the plane now." I nodded, stood up and stretched real quick before taking my carry-on from Andy. He held our tickets in one hand and held my hand with the other. We got in line behind some random people; it looked like everyone else had already boarded or at least went past the ticket thingy. There were only a few people in front of us and a few behind us. After showing the guy our tickets and making our way through the hallway leading to the plane, we board and made our way to our seats. 13A and 13B. We had the rows in the back: 15, 14 and 13. 

{A/N: seating: 15ABC- Jon Matt Michelle   15DEF- Ash Jinxx Jake

14ABC-Vic Mike Tony        14DEF- Jaime Jack Rian

13ABC- Roz Andy Alex       13DEF- Zack-CC-empty 

Jon, Ash, Vic, Jaime, Roz, and Zack have the window seats; Michelle, Jake, Tony, and Alex have aisle seats; Matt, Jinxx, Mike, Jack, Andy and CC have middle seats.]

I inwardly groaned when i found out Alex had to sit next to Andy. Thankfully though, he put immediately put earbuds in and closed his eyes. Zack and CC gave Andy and I knowing looks and they sat in the row across the aisle from us. Everyone filed into their seats and finally, the plane took off.  

"Andy?" I whispered. He hummed in response; eyes closed and head leaning on mine. "How long is the flight?" 

"About two and a half hours. Just go to sleep." And thats exactly what i did. 

A/N: this is reeeeeeeally short but idk writers block man. im going to go be sad now and try not to kill the butterflies on my arm (the butterfly porject) remember, im always on instagram so if you ever need someone just dm me: @inhalejohnnie <3 also, @haleybiersack_ asked for more Andy and Rozlynn fluff so there it is <3