Chapter 31

{Rozlynn's POV} 

It was around six-thirty that night and i was fixing my eye-liner when Andy came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. 

"Babe, you don't need all that make-up. You're beautiful without it," I blushed and finished up the last bit, putting down the eye-liner and turned to face Andy. 

"Thank you," I kissed him, gently biting down and pulling at his lips as i pulled away. He groaned when i pulled away. 

"Tease," he muttered. I laughed, intertwining our fingers and leading the way out of the bus. We talked about little things on our way to where we were with everyone else earlier. Andy kept kissing the top of my head or my cheek which kept making me blush. When we got to the hang-out area to find Austin and Alan already there laughing about something. Austin looked over, smiling and waving to us. We waved back, walking over to them. 

"Hey guys! Love the outfit Rozlynn, it matches your hair!" Alan winked at me and I laughed. I was wearing a short, red and black dress with some ripped fishnets and black boots. 

"Thanks Alan," we all talked about random things as we waited for Zack to come. I opened my phone as i got a text from him.

From Zack: "Hey change of plans, our set isnt until 8 tonight so you guys go ahead. we can hang out some other time. love you <3" I quickly texted him back. 

To Zack: "okay :c wish you could come with us but work is calling you. love you too Zack <3" 

"Change of plans you guys," Austin, Alan and Andy looked at me questioningly. "Zack's set was changed to eight so he cant come with us. He said we can hang out some other time though." Alan pouted but we all decided to walk around town and find something to do. We passed by a nightclub that was 18+ entry and Alan turned around, pouting at us. 

"Can we at least try to get in?" Austin sighed and nodded and Andy turned to me. 

"Do you want to go in?' I nodded, taking both his hands in mine and pulling him towards the bouncer. Alan and Austin cheered, jokingly holding hands and following us. The bouncer looked the four of us up and down. 

"Alright, you four can go in," we cheered and went in. Austin and Alan went over to the bar, telling us to meet up in the front in two hours if we werent already eating each other's faces off and in each other's pants. Andy lead me to the dance floor. He placed his hands on my waist, moving around a bit to the beat. I put my hands on his shoulders which were covered by his leather jacket. After almost  of dancing around he leaned down so his mouth was next to my ear. 

"You look gorgeous tonight," he was whispering sexily into my ear. I smiled, biting my lip a bit and whispered into his ear. 

"You dont look so bad yourself," He grinned, slowly moving one of his hands down past where my dress ended and onto my thigh which was covered by my ripped fishnets. 

"I dont think the guys are on the bus tonight," I smirked as he whispered in my ear again. "That is, if youre ready." I nodded and pulled him by the hand towards the door. He quickly checked his phone. "We were in there for over an hour. Austin and Alan wont be coming out for another hour." I pulled him back towards the venue. 

"They'll be okay without us," He grinned and kissed me, leading the way to the bus. We made it to the venue, it wasnt that far from the club, and he picked me up bridal style to the bus. I bit and sucked at his neck, causing him to moan a bit. We reached the bus and he quickly set me down, putting his keys in the lock and opening the door. He carried me in, making sure to lock the door behind him. He carried me to the back lounge and gently laid me on the couch that was back there. He hovered over me, kissing me again. I moved my hands up in down his back, pulling at his jacket. He sat up and took it off, throwing it somewhere in the lounge. He pulled off his shirt with it. I kicked off his and my boots. He pulled off his socks and very slowly took off my fishnets. Andy unzipped my dress and pulled it down until it was fully off. Now i was just in my underwear. I unbuttoned Andy's jeans and he pulled them off. His bulge was extremely hard to miss. i pulled at the hem of his boxer briefs before pushing them down his legs. He pulled down my panties and we stared at each other for a few seconds. He looked into my eyes, bent down to kiss me and then kissed the scars are my stomach. 

"You are so beautiful," he murmured. I smiled and made him look at me. 

"Just fuck me already, Andy." His eyes filled with shock and lust. He got up, grabbing a condom from a drawer. He ripped it open with his teeth and slipped it on his hard member. He hovered over me and positioned his tip and my entrance. He looked at me. 

"Are you ready?" I nodded eagerly and i gasped in pain as he pushed into me. He gave me a few seconds to adjust before thrusting in and out. I moaned and clawed at his back as he thrusted harder and faster into me. The faster he got, the louder i moaned his name and the tighter my stomach got. His thrust started to get sloppily. 

"A-Andy im close," He nodded. 

"Me too, Rozlynn," He pounded into me harder a few more times before i came, screaming his name along with a few profanities. He thrusted in and out a few more times before he came in me, screaming my name. He pulled out and laid down next to me. We laid there panting for a few minutes before Andy pulled a blanket over us and we cuddled together until we fell asleep. 

A/N: i asked you guys if you wanted smut like ten chapters ago and like two of you said yes so here is your smut. this is like my first real smut so sorry if its bad lol cx pic of Rozlynn's dress on the side <3