Chapter 35

{Alex's POV} 

My headphones may have been in, but the volume was low so that i could hear my little sister and Andy talking. I wanted to apologize i really did, but i want it to feel like its the right time to apologize.  

 "Andy?" she whispered. He hummed in response. His eyes were closed and his head was leaning on her's. "How long is the flight?" 

"About two and a half hours. Just go to sleep." And that's what she did. She closed her eyes and curled against Andy. Tears threatened to come as i remembered when we all went to Disney World once. Rozlynn was six, i was thirteen and Tom was around fifteen i think. On the plane, our Mom and Dad were sitting a few rows behind us with some random lady. Rozlynn, Tom and I were sitting together. Tom was in the aisle seat and he had fallen asleep a few minutes into the flight. I was helping Rozlynn color a picture and she kept asking me when we would get there. She loved Disney so i knew she was excited. We were only about half an hour into the flight and she was starting to annoy me and fellow passengers with the amount of times she asked how long it would take. I had closed the coloring book and put it and the crayons in her carry-on bag. I put up our tables and the arm rest that separated us. I brought her closer to me; her head rested on my chest. 

"Just go to sleep Rosie. When you wake up, will be at the next airport and then we can go to the hotel and then its Disney World time!" I had whispered that to her and she smiled and nodded; curling into me and closing her eyes. She fell asleep quickly and i fell asleep right after her. I sighed and turned up the volume on my music a little and completely zoned out. After being zoned out for what only felt like a few minutes, I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to my right and pulled out one of my ear buds. 

"Hey, Alex, sorry to bother you but i got to go use the bathroom," Andy whispered. I nodded and pulled my feet up to my chest, letting him go through. "Thanks man,uh," he hesitated. "Mind watching Rozlynn for a minute or two?" I nodded and he smiled, patting my shoulder and walking to the bathroom. I sighed and looked over at Rozlynn's sleeping form. Her red and black hair was fading at the ends but it looked good. I love her natural light blonde hair, but her dye job is good too. She was curled up in her seat; looking all cute and shit. I leaned over and brushed some of her hair out of her face. I sighed and cupped her face in my hands. I leaned forward a bit more and kissed the top of her head. 

"I'm sorry for everything," I whispered. "If only i could say that when you're awake." I pulled away; sitting back in my seat and felt someone tap my shoulder. I whipped my head around and found Andy staring down at me with a sympathetic face. I pulled my feet back up to my chest and he went back to his seat. He looked over at me and i blushed in embarrassment. 

"You know," he whispered to me. I slowly looked back at him. "She's been thinking about not giving you such a hard time about all this while recording and on the next tour. Don't tell her that i told you this, but she wants you back in her life. She is just waiting for you to show that you want her back in yours." I looked away and cleared my throat; blinking away tears. 

"So, she really does love me?" I chocked out. 

"She's always loved you; she was just pissed at you for a while," He chuckled. I took a deep breath; trying not to cry. 

"So, maybe if i stop being such an asshole, and i actually find the right time to apologize, she will possibly forgive me?" I looked over at Andy and he smiled over at me. 

"I have an idea. But ill have to text it to you so its planned out and everything," He pulled out his phone, punched in the pass-code and handed it to me. "Give me your phone and ill put my number in it." I unplugged my ear-buds and swapped phones with him. I put my name in his phone as Babe's Ass Of A Bro as a joke. I typed in my number and quickly took a pic of myself to set the picture. We swapped phones again and i looked at his contact name. I chuckled. It read Rosie's Boy-Toy >:(   and his picture was probably one that he just took. It was him holding the phone up with his right hand and he kissing Rozlynn's head as she slept. I smiled over at him and i was going to ask him to send me the plan he had but he was already typing away. I locked my phone and watched as he kept typing as Rozlynn curled up next to him. 

"Andy?" He looked up quickly. "Do you love her?" He smiled and blushed quite a lot. 

"I-I u-um y-yeah. Yes I l-love her," I smiled as he stuttered and kept on blushing. 

"Okay. But just so you know, even if she doesn't forgive me, you hurt her and you're dead," I smirked as he paled and shook his head. 

"I would never hurt her; I love her too much." I nodded and motioned for him to go back to typing. After a few minutes of me being zoned out, I got a text. I looked at Andy before opening it. I read through the message and smiled. This would just have to work. 

A/N: you guys are not going to find out what the message said until next chapter cx Remember, if you just love my fic that much,(which you probably dont), and you are always complaining to yourself about me neeeeeveeeer updating, follow me on Twitter: @PurdyComaGirl or on Instagram: @inhalejohnnie when you feel like i should update, comment on my photos or tweet at me saying stuff like "HAAAALP I NEEEED MORE SICK LITTLE GAMED BEFORE I DIIIIIIEEEEE!!!1!!!1!!!!1!!" XD im kidding but just let me know on ig or twitter when you feel like i should update. IM TRYING OKAY FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL MAN AND RELAPSING OH MAN xc looooove yeew guuuuys thanks for reeeeeaaaaadiiiiingggg <3 cx