Chapter 16

Chapter 16

{Andy's POV}

Rozlynn and I got back around eleven but she still wanted me to do a Stickam. I agreed and sent out a tweet to the BVB Army.

"AndyBVB: Hey BVB Army! Me and @RozGaskarth are doing a Stickam in 5! Make sure you're there!"

Roz smiled when she saw my tweet and sent out one of her own.

"RozGaskarth: @AndyBVB is only doing it because i forced him too!! he said he wanted to wait 'til tomorrow but i think you guys have waited long enough for this! @JulietSimmsALL make sure you watch our Stickam!! <3"

Roz came over and sat on the couch next to me just as I started the Stickam. I watched as people logged in, commenting things they thought this would be about. Roz giggled as people started asking why we were just staring at the camera. I guess its time to start this. 

"Alright guys, Andy here! I'm with Rozlynn Gaskarth. And before you all ask, yes, she is Alex Gaskarth's little sister but that isn't why I'm here today. I'm here to talk about my relationship status. You all know Juliet Simms. Well, we broke up. She was cheating and i found her backstage with the guy and she told me she wanted to leave me for the guy. This happened about a week, two weeks ago. But tonight, Rozlynn didn't really hang out with Jayy Von Monroe frm BOTDF. Her and i went on a date. I really like Roz so i asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes,"I explained. I watched as the comments came flooding in some being nice to me and Roz, some hating on Juliet, and some hating on both. Me and Roz read through the comments and i gasped in horror as i read one. 

It said,"Rozlynn should go kill herself for breaking up my OTP. Bitch probably isn't really Alex's sister." I looked over at Roz she was crying. She stood up and walked away. I turned to the camera.

"Look, Rozlynn isn't the reason Juliet and I broke up. Juliet was cheating and if you don't believe me and you think Roz should kill herself , i don't think you should call yourself a fan. Thank you to all of you being kind, I love you more than I can ever scream," I said and slammed the laptop shut. Roz was leaning against the kitchen counter, crying into her hands. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Please don't listen to them Rozlynn. It's not true. Please, don't hurt or kill yourself. I really do like you and anyone who doesn't believe that can go fuck themselves."I gently kissed her hair as she nodded. "Let's go to bed, you can sleep in my bunk tonight." She nodded again. I sighed and picked her up bridal style. She put her face into the crook of my neck and her hands were balled up on my chest. I gently put her into the bunk first, then climbed in my self. I wrapped my arms protectively around Roz as she cried silently. I kissed her forehead and whispered,"Goodnight love." I slowly drifted off into a dreamless sleep with Roz snoozing next to me. It felt right. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Rozlynn's POV} 

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to Andy's chest. Thankfully no one was screaming. Someone was laughing and talking but i didn't mind. I curled up farther into Andy's chest. He chuckled. 

"You're finally awake. I've been laying here for like five whole minutes," he jokingly whined. I sat up and punched his chest lightly. 

"How sweet of you to wait for me. Come on Batman, lets get some breakfast," i joked and hopped down from the bunk. I skipped to the front area to get some breakfast. I walked into the kitchen area and pulled some cereal and a bowl out of the cabinets. I felt Andy put his hands on my waist. 

"I don't get a bowl after i waited for you?" He pouted. 

"Nope. You're a grown man, you can get your own fucking breakfast,"I claimed. He pouted but still got his own bowl. I poured cereal into both bowls and Andy poured the milk. We walked into the living room area and sat down on the couch. Everyone was staring at us like we grew an extra head or something.

"What?" i snapped.

"Umm..are you two...dating?" Ash asked. I looked over at Andy and he looked over at me. I cocked my eyebrow. He then smirked and kissed me full on the lips. He broke away and set his half empty to bowl on the coffee table. He took mine and set it down as well. Suddenly we were in a full out make-out session. I smiled into the kiss as i leaned back so now Andy was hovering over me. I deepened the kiss and bit Andy's lip. He moaned in pleasure. I giggled as I heard CC gasp in horror. I felt Andy be pulled off of me. An angry Jake stood above us. 

"No sex on my couch," he said and walked back to the bunks. Andy and I cracked up at the looks on the guys faces. Suddenly, the bus stopped and Jon walked up to us from the driver's seat. 

"We're here guys. Whats so funny?" Jon asked, clearly confused.

"They were making out on the couch," Jinxx sighed and pointed at Andy and I. Jon nodded and walked to the bunk area. Andy and I sat back down on the couch and the day went on like any other day at Warped Tour.

<A few days later> 

We were all sitting down watching TV when there was a sharp knock on the door. 

"I'll get it," CC cheered as he jumped up and practically sprinted to the door. We all laughed at his childishness. 

"Why hello there, what brings y-," CC stopped mid-sentence. 

"Who is it Ceece?" Jinxx asked. Ashley stood up and walked to the door. 

His gaze turned cold,"What are you doing here, Barakat?" I stood up and walked to to Ash and CC.

"Why the fuck are you here again, asshole?" I spat. He winced at that.

"I wanted to ask you something." He explained calmly.

"So ask me," I said crossing my arms. 

He sighed,"Can you please come on the ATL bus for the rest of tour? I don't want you with a bunch of guys you don't know."

I scoffed,"No, you just want to get in my pants." Everyone, even Jack stared at me wide-eyed. "I've known for years Jack. And i got over you after you left. Maybe if you stayed you would've gotten a chance. But, we will never know. Either way, i have a boyfriend." 

"Wait, you have a boyfriend? Since when?" he asked angrily. 

I smirked,"Since last night." Andy decided to walk over and put his arms around my waist. He kissed the side of my head and turned towards Jack. 

"Stay away from Rozlynn. She doesn't want anything to do with you guys," Andy said.

"You'll regret this Rozlynn," Jack yelled as he walked away. 

A/N: oooh boy drama cx what do you think Jack means when he say she'll regret it? xP