Chapter 2

Chapter 2

{Rozlynn's POV}

I walked around looking at all the stages trying to find All Time Low on one of the schedules. After fifteen minutes, I finally found them at the main stage playing. Their set lasted for another twenty minutes. I decided to use my backstage pass so I could see Alex as soon as they finished. Hesitantly, i walked backstage, showing the guard my pass. I gulped as I saw Jack shoot a quick glance backstage. He gave me a small smile. I smiled and waved at him. My whole world fell apart right then. Jack didn't recognize me. I looked at my feet as I willed the tears not to come. After fiteen minutes, Alex announced they were going to play their last song for the day.

"Now we are going to play, Therapy," he exclaimed. I froze. This song always made me cry. I saw people in the crowd trying not to cry. Alex went head on into singing. I cried through the whole thing. That song always hit home. Alex, Jack, Rian, and Zack all said goodbye to their fans and walked backstage. I was at the very back of the group, so I waited a good ten minutes before seeing them. I knew Black Veil Brides were playing next on this stage so it was no loss. They were supposed to be playing in about twenty minutes.

"Hey," Rian said. I then realized i was the only one left.

"Hey Rian. How have you been?" I asked.

He gave me a questioning look, "Do I know you?"

I knew it. They forgot about me. I pushed back the tears. "Look, I need to talk to Alex. Please," I croaked.

Rian nodded and brought Alex over. Alex smiled, obviously not recognizing me. Anger took over my body, "Do you remember me?" Alex stared blankly at me. I shook my head, "I knew you would forget about me. THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER CAME TO SAVE ME, AL." I was screaming now. Jack and Zack came over to the three of us.

Jack froze when he saw me,"Rosie?" Alex and the guys were the only ones who would call me that.

"Yeah. Its me Rozlynn. But you don't remember me," I ran as fast as I could. Tears were streaming down my face. I knew they would forget. As I was running, I crashed into someone. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"Its okay. Hey, have you been crying? Why would a beautiful girl like you be crying?" said a familiar deep voice.

"Well, my brother, Alex, he left to make a band with his friends Jack, Rian, and Zack a few years ago and after all these years, I finally got the chance to come here and see them again and...well, Alex forgot about me. He forgot about his Rosie," I explained, more tears streaming down my face.

The man cupped my face in his hands and wiped the tears away, " There is no need to cry. How long ago did he leave Rosie?"

I glared at him,"Only The guys and my da-. I mean only the guys are allowed to call me Rosie. You sir can call me Rozlynn." I realized I still hadn't really looked at this man. I sneaked glance at his face and I gasped. He was Andy Biersack.

He chuckled, "A fan? Well Rozlynn. Tell me. What has happened since Alex left you?" I gulped. I was not ready for this conversation.

A/N: Cliffhanger...sort of. cx I'm currently listening to Therapy by All Time Low. There is a link to what i picture Rozlynn to look like in the sidebar!! Let me know and maybe ill post the next chapter tonight!!! <3