Chapter 37

*Rozlynn's POV*

I was going to be stuck on a bus with Andy, Jaime, Tony, Ash, Jake, Jinxx, Zack and Jon for the whole tour. I guess luck was on my side today because i was scared i would be forced to be on the same bus as Alex for the next few months. I threw my bag into the bunk Andy and I just picked out, or more Andy picked out. Their were six bunks on one side(two in each little section), and four on the other. Andy decided to pick one of the top ones rather than the bottom ones. So, i would have to climb into bed every night once tour starts. Zack decided to take the on below us. Jake and Jinxx were in the next little section; Jaime and Tony in the last one. On the other side was Ash and Jon and then two empty bunks for all our crap. After we got that situated Jon went to the front lounge to do some work. The rest f us went to the back so we wouldn't bother him. After we were comfortable with the television on, Jaime decided to break the lingering silence. 

"Alright who else was scared they were gonna be put on a bus with Alex," Jaime raised his hand as we all laughed with him. 

"I feel bad for Ceece though," Ash said.  

"Please, he will have them wishing they could come on this bus before we even get to the studio," Jake scoffed. We all laughed again and Jinxx shook his head a bit. 

"Well, he's uh..he is definitely a party animal. I feel bad for Michelle if anything. Sure, Vic, Mike and Rian don't seem all that bad, but not even all four of us," he motioned to his band-mates. "Rozlynn, and Jon can calm CC down after a night of drinking and partying." Jaime, Tony and Zack laughed, but the rest of us just rubbed our heads in frustration. The number of times we almost knocked CC out because he wouldn't stop jumping around is insane.

"Vic, Mike, and CC better watch out because they aren't used to Alex. He is gonna be pissy all the time and Flyzik, Rian and Jack always got into fights with him because he is such a little bitch sometimes," Zack was really quiet when he was talking. I feel like something was bothering him, but i wasn't about to dive into it.

"I feel like we are gonna have more fun than them because even if we don't go out and party we will probably all be back here or in the front watching movies and throwing popcorn at each other," Tony said.

"Whoa, I'm a party kind of man so if you see a lot of random chicks on here its because of me," Ash defended. We all groaned and Andy punched him on the shoulder. Ash punched him back and then they were going at it. They were laughing and wrestling each other on the floor. Ashley may have been older than Andy, but Andy managed to sit on his back which resulted in Ashley not being able to move. 

"I think i win," Andy smiled as the rest of us clutched our stomachs from laughing so hard. 

"Dammit, Andy! What the fuck have you been eating?" Ashley's voice was muffled because his face was kind of stuffed into the floor. 

 "Hey! You were the one who bought pizzas every night for a whole week!" Jinxx sighed as the rest of us doubled over laughing. Jinxx pushed Andy off Ashley. "Ow! Jinxx! What the hell?" Ash stood up and sat back down in his seat. Andy stood up, pouting, and sat next to me again. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He instantly smiled and brought me closer to him. As we continued on with out conversation, wondered how everyone else was doing. 

*CC's POV*

When Jon said i was going to be on this bus I tried to act as happy as possible. I mean, i get that he is just trying to get us all to know each other better, but REALLY HE COULDN'T HAVE AT LEAST GIVEN ME ONE OF MY BAND MATES. EVERYONE ELSE AS AT LEAST ONE OF THEIR BAND-MATES WHY CANT I HAVE ONE OF MINE? I was sitting in the back, alone, on my phone when someone slid the door open. I looked over and in popped Vic, Mike, and Rian. They smiled at me and Rian and Vic sat on either side of me. There was a little space between us so it wasn't weird. Mike full out laid down on the opposite couch. 

"So, CC, why you back here all alone?" I looked over at Rian and shrugged. 

"I don't know. I guess its cause i don't really know any of you guys. I've hung out with you, Rian, and Jack a little bit but i know next to nothing about you guys. I thought it was awkward so i hid," They all chuckled and Rian patted my knee. 

"We're all friends here. And when i say all of us i mean all of us except Alex," I shook my head and smiled. 

"Wait, CC?" Mike asked. I hummed in response. "I thought you were really like outgoing and shit." 

"I am once you get to know me, but if i hardly know you I'm actually really quiet and kind of boring," He chuckled and we sat in a comfortable silence. 

"Hey," Vic said. "You guys wanna play 'Never Have I Ever'?" The three of us nodded and Vic left the room really quick. When he came back he had shot glasses and three bottles of vodka. 

"Lest do this!" Mike shouted as he sat up. Then we played the best game of "Never Have I Ever." 

*Jack's POV*

I was currently sitting in the front lounge with Alex and Flyzik since no one else wanted to be near Alex. Michelle was trying to get some sleep while Mike, Vic, Rian and CC were playing something that involved vodka. I looked over at Alex who was staring towards the back lounge glumly. 

"You know why they are avoiding you, right, Alex?" Alex and Matt whipped their heads over to me. 

"Jack, don't-"Alex cut Flyzik off. 

"Yeah i know but I'm working something out and Rian and Vic are in on it," I honestly felt hurt that he told Rian and Vic his plan but didn't tell me. 

"Why didn't you tell me? I am your best friend, aren't I?" 

"Well, i literally just came up with on the plane and I texted Rian and Vic about it and they agreed to help me out with it. And i didn't tell you because you wouldn't keep a secret! You would get too excited and accidentally tell Rozlynn!" I was crestfallen. 

"So you don't trust me?" Alex dropped his mouth open and his eyes widened. 

"No, I do Jack, i just don't want to take any chances. I really need this to work out. I...i just cant live without my little sister anymore. I love you, Jack, you know that. You have been my best friend since high school. Nothing is ever going to change that. Look...I'll tell you but you have to swear that you will not tell anyone. Especially Rozlynn. Okay?" I thought it over and nodded. 

"I love you, man. I swear I'm not gonna tell a single soul. Text it to me so Flyzik doesn't hear it," Flyzik groaned from his spot on the other couch and plugged in his headphones while sighing dramatically. Alex pulled out my phone and sent me a bunch of pictures of texts. I read them all, surprised when i saw that Andy was in on this, too. 

"Alex, this better work or else she might never speak to you again." 

A/N: ANOTHER CHAPTER YEEEEEEEAAAAAH IM GETTING BETTER AT POSTING im gonna go write the second chapter to my new Cashby fanfiction: Love Is The Best Medicine. <3 go read it if you want to.