Chapter 22

Chapter 22

{Andy's POV}

I ran after Rozlynn. I was right behind as she tore open the bus door and ran inside. I slammed the door behind me and ran after her. She was standing in the middle of the back room, hyperventaltign with tears streaming down her face. 

"Baby," I walked over to her and put my arms around her waist, pulling her gently to my chest. She choked out a sob and turned aroun, burying her face into my chest. I stood there, repeatedly kissing her temple and she sobbed for almost twenty minutes. When she stopped, she looked into my eyes and whispered. 

"How could they do this to me? After everything how could they do that? Now all their fans hate me and probably you guys and i should just leave. Just go die in a pit somewh-"

"NO. No, Rozlynn. You should NOT go die and you will NOT leave. Some of ATL's fans are fans of BVB and they probably saw our Stickam the other night and now the truth. The two girls who told you to kill yourself dont matter. You have me, Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, CC, Jayy, Dahvie, Zack, Rian, Kellin Quinn, Gabe Barham, Justin Hills, Jack Fowler, Oli Sykes, Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce, James Cassells, Cameron Liddell, Sam Bettley, Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jaime Preciado, and Tony Perry. I know your also friends with Austin Carlile, Alan Ashby, Aaron Pauley, Phil Manansala, Valentino Arteaga, Hayley Williams, and Ronnie Radke. They all texted me once they found out about us and told me to keep you safe or they would murder me. Thats like 30 people right there who love you and im sure there are dozens more that i just dont know about. Dont you ever think about leaving. I love you so much and i cant lose you. You're different than Scout, Juliet, or any other girl ive ever dated. I can see myslef staring at you as you walk down the aisle. I can see us having kids and growing old together. I couldnt really see that with anyone else. I love you, Rozlynn Gaskarth and i will do anything to keep you safe, happy and in my arms." I searched her eyes for an answer. Tears welled up in her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. Slowly this time. I could feel a tear slip down my own cheek. I just spilled my true feelings for her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my lips gently. I kissed her back gently. When she pulled away she smiled up at me. 

"I love you, too, Andy. I promise ill never leave you, at least, not on purpose." I kissed her again and she kissed back. We stayed like that for a few moments when we heard slight knocking on the bus door. Confused, we went  to go see who it was.When I opened the door, a very angry Rian and an upset Zack stood there. I let them in and we all sat down in the front lounge. I put my arm around Roz and pulled her to my chest. 

"So, um, we talked to Alex and Jack, and they said they didnt because they thought it would help to gain your trust and love back. well, we told them off and they looked pretty upset. They have no right to be upset and they had no right to embarass you like that. Zack, he wont even speak to me. Alex took his phone and texted you last night pretending to be Zack. Once we found that out, Zack stormed off the bus and i followed, of course. By the time i got to wear he was, he was asking the people add the food tent if there was any alcohol. I dragged him away before he could get any and we came over here. Zack is refusing to speak to anyone, and i doubt he will play tomorrow," Rian looked at Rozlynn, letting her know he wasnt lying. I glanced over at Zack. While Rian was explaining, he went from sitting up and sulking a bit, to laying down on the couch with his knees up to his chest. His eyes were shut and he was breathing somewhat heavily. I took my arm from around Roz and walked over to wear Zack was panicking. Rian and Roz were engrossed in their own conversation about social networks or some shit so they didnt notice i had moved. I knelt in fornt of Zack. 

"Hey, man, you okay? You're kind of scaring me," i whispered. Zack opened his eyes a little and scanned my face. 

"Sorry," he mumbled. "Just trying to fight the urge to kill those two." I nodded and patted his shoulder. 

"It'll be okay , man. Hey, i was thinking of having a Stickam later, wanna join? So you can help explain things too?" Zack nodded. 

"Yeah, Rian and Rosie should join as well," I nodded and looked over at the two. Rian was trying to comfort Roz. She looked just about ready to cry. Zack sat up. 

"Whats wrong, Roz?" I walked over to her and rubbed her arm. She shook her head and buried her face into my chest. 

''There is so much hate on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Tumblr. There are people defending her, people who know some of the story, but there is so much hate," Rian looked furious. I wrapped my arms around Roz and kissed her temple, lingering for a moment. 

"Zack and I are going to have a Stickham at ten tonight. You two are going to join and we are going to get this shit straight. Come on, we will all tweet about it. Rian take Roz's phone and tweet for her. I dont want her to see the tweets," Rian nodded and took Roz's phone from her back pocket. He thought for a moment, trying to guess her password. He pressed four numbers and smirked. Zack was already on Twitter, I took my phone out of my pocket and quickly went to Twitter. All our tweets looked like this:

"Zackalltimelow: Hey everyone! @riandawson @andyBVB @RozlynnGaskarth and I are doing a Stickam tonight at 10! Please watch it, it will explain a lot, including today's show. Love you guys <3" 

"RozlynnGaskarth: Stickam tonight with @zackalltimelow @andyBVB and @riandawson Please watch!"

"AndyBVB: Stickam with @zackalltimelow @RozlynnGaskarth and @riandawson We will be explaining a whole lot of shit thats been going on so watch it if you can! <3"

"RianDawson:  Stickam tonight you guys better watch it. @zackalltimelow @RozlynnGaskarth @andyBVB and i will be explaing a LOT of things. <3" 

A/N: i finally wrote something!!! yes cx sorry i kept you guys waiting so long. im working harder on this fanfiction as well as the three other ideas i have for fanfictions XD just please be patient <3