Chapter 14

Chapter 14

{Andy's POV}

My band, Jon, Kellin, Vic, Dahvie, Jayy, Matt, Vinny, Zack and Rian watched as Roz stormed into the bathroom after yelling at Jack and Alex. Jack fell to the floor sobbing.

"I just want her back, Lex. I was planning on contacting her and telling her that I...that i love her," he cried. I knew Roz couldn't hear him over her music and the shower water. Alex patted his back awkwardly. You could probably see the anger radiating off me at his profession of love for Roz. 

"Look, just give her some time,"Jinxx said."She is obviously angry at you guys for leaving her alone with her parents and you coming onto this bus to yell at us and try to take her with you isnt going to help. So just give her time to think things through. It is probably for the best." 

Ash, CC, Jake, Jon, Matt, Vinny, Kellin, Vic, Dahvie, Jayy, and I all agreed with him. Damn, Jinxx can be so fucking wise sometimes. Zack and Rian hesitated before nodding while Jack and Alex continuously protested. Matt, Vinny, Zack and Rian dragged Alex and Jack out of the bus and now it was just those of us on Roz's side. 

Jayy cleared his throat and crossed his arms over his chest,"So, what is this "date" Rozlynn has? I don't remember any of you guys asking for our permission." Dahvie was now standing next to him,  staring us all down. Jake, Jinxx, Jon, Ash, CC, Vic, and Kelln all backed away slowly, leaving me in the center. 

"I-I was going to go over and ask you later today, but you guys came over here with Kellin and Vic and then ATL decided to come over and yell at us so i didn't think it would be a good time,' I tried lamely. I honestly thought me and Rozlynn were going out on a different night but i guess since today is our free day she thought it would be tonight. 

"Soooo," Jayy said giggling.

"Um, can i take Rozlynn out on a date?" I asked.

Jayy started fangirling. Something about how we were his OTP? Dahvie started talking about she was "totally in love" with me and that he could "see it in her eyes." Everyone started cracking up as i blushed beet red. 

"I'm going to go make reservations,"I muttered as Kellin leaned against Vic for support while he was laughing. This didn't work very well as Vic was laughing too. I just walked into the back room to make a call to some fancy ass restaurant to take Roz to. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

later that night

{Rozlynn's POV}

Andy told me earlier that he got permission form Dahvie and Jayy and he also said to dress nice. I managed to find a cute, short, black dress in my bag.

{Link on side} 

I put it on as well as my trusty black flats again. I did some simple make-up; black eyeliner, mascara, light black eye shadow and some light pink blush. It six-thirty and Andy wasn't even ready yet. I rolled my eyes and went on twitter. I noticed that I had gained a couple thousand followers. I looked at my mentions and realized that CC found me and told the fans to follow me. i decided i would compose a tweet.

"RozGakarth: Thanks @ccbvb for telling everyone my twitter handle. Hate you!! xP <3 "

I watched as mentions, retweets and favorites flooded in. I decided to make another tweet before Andy finished getting ready. 

"RozGaskarth: All ready for this "date" but this guy is taking longer than i did!! cx <3" 

I sent that tweet out and almost immediately laughter come from the kitchen. I turned my head to see CC laughing while trying to show Ash, Jake, and Jinxx his phone. 

"Give me the phone you dumbass,"Jake muttered snatching CC's phone from him. He laughed and passed it on for Jinxx and Ash to see. They laughed too and immediately pulled out their phones. Probably to follow me on Twitter. I giggled as I saw the mentions i received. 

"AshleyPurdy: @RozGaskarth girl, i wish we could tell them who it is you are "going out" with XD "

"ccbvb@RozGaskarth YOU GO GIRL!! @AshleyPurdy that's for him to reveal, not her :/ "

"JakePittsBVB: @RozGakarth damn girl, when he sees this he is going to make your "date" hell on earth XD" 

"JinxxBVB: @RozGaskarth who are you going on a "date" with anyways >:) "

Immediately after Jinxx tweeted my mentions started blowing up with people asking who i was going out with. I quickly texted Jayy asking him to cover for me once he got the twitter notification from me. 

"RozGaskarth: @AshleyPurdy @JakePittsBVB @ccbvb @JInxxBVB you guys!!! I'm just hanging out with my bestie @JayyVonMonroe ;) <3 "

I gave the guys a look telling them to roll with it. They all nodded and clicked their phones shut. 

Jinxx sighed,"Why don't you just tell them that its Andy already? Didn't Juliet break up with him?" 

"That's the thing, neither of them told anyone yet. I'll convince Andy to do a live-stream later or at least change his status and send out a tweet to let the fans know," I explained. 

They all nodded and turned their attention to the Twitter notification they just received. It was from Jayy.

"JayyVonMonroe: @RozGaskarth @AshleyPurdy @JakePittsBVB @ccbvb @JinxxBVB THATS RIGHT BITCHES!! SHE IS MINE TONIGHT XD ;) <3 <3" 

I giggled and clicked my phone shut as the guys laughed and we waited for Andy to get the fuck out here. 

A/N: Get ready for cute date shit as well as a little bit of drama cx